Lonely heart in sl, looking for Like minded Companion!

Hi All, I Am trying to be brave by putting it all out there. I am  woman who enjoys Roleplaying in sl. How ever I find that more enjoyable with a partner.  Not just roleplay but Sl in general. Its gets lonely roaming about Sl world alone. With no one to tp home to. 

I Like to think I am simple. I Am a woman looking for a partner here in SL. Yes I do like rp so I would need someone who enjoys that as well.... I Also am Open to having an SL personal Family. Meaning if you want a baby I would enjoy that so long as its a partnership..  How ever, I have been down this road before. So it will take time for me to get there again and to feel safe. Trust is a think that needs to be present, and not forced.. If we work out and both our needs are met I can be the most loyal  and fierce partner you can imagine. 

My biggest pet peeve, claiming you want a relationship but then not putting fourth any effort. I Am not one that trusts simply what you say,  actions speak volumes. I Am also smart enough to know that if a relationship is what you want then you will show that and act as such. 

Lying is also another issue for me. Please dont lie to me there are no reasons, be honest. Dont be cruel. 

I Also ask that you put fourth effort into your avi. I Put work into mine, so it would only be fair too ask the same thing from a partner.  Anything else please ask me. 

I Am Eastern time zone, and on pretty late daily.  I Am looking for a strictly Sl thing.  And I Do not enjoy voice, but I have no problem proving  I am a woman. I Just will not voice, I come on sl to escape rl not to get more involved in it.. 

If you are interested please Message me inworld. Rabecka0956 Resident

playgirl.png

Edited by Rabecka0956
  • Rabecka0956 changed the title to Lonely heart in sl, looking for Like minded Companion!
47 minutes ago, Doc Carling said:

Lonely heart? With that look?

Ponders whether to point out how shallow and cheap that response is, or whether to agree and instead question what might be 'wrong' with the OP.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Ponders whether to point out how shallow and cheap that response is, or whether to agree and instead question what might be 'wrong' with the OP.

At least my reply was on topic unlike your comment.

2 minutes ago, Doc Carling said:

At least my reply was on topic unlike your comment.

Now, now. Can't go get your knickers in a twist when someone takes a shot when you leave an open goal like that. It's not like you telling me I'm not on topic is 'on topic' either; it's a bit like running after someone to yell at them not to run with scissors - whilst holding a pair of scissors. 

But, to steer things back on topic and to address the OP; I'll be happy to have a chat if you'd like, to see whether we have any RP interests in common that we might explore. 

• Like 1

Seems we have a misunderstanding. 🙂 I simply wanted to express my surprise with my "shallow and cheap" response and nothing more. I'm sure if OP feels mocked or attacked, she is able to tell me that by herself.

Edited by Doc Carling

I get where @Orwar is coming from, but in fairness to @Doc Carling here and if we are being completely honest the first thing a guy generally notices isn't a woman's charming personality. I mean let's just be real here. lol So I could get the surprise considering she did do up a good job on her avatar. lol Reminds me of the time when I first started dating my SL wife and I was cammed up all on her boobies trying to be a smooth talker. I dropped one of my cheesy Obi-Wan Kenobi pick up lines and with out missing a beat she called on me on by BS. lol Informed me she seen Star Wars too. lol I knew then I was so making her my wife. lol Especially considering she made me actually work it so I just had to come up with a whole set of new cheap moves and cheesy pick lines and all. lol Anyway hope it all works out @Orwar. Good luck mate.😎