so i just noticed today (after selling out of a breedable on marketplace)....

Breeanne Canetti

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

that the marketplace has removed the unavailable items page so if you sell non copy items (like i do) any time you run out of a listing you have to redo the whole page does anyone know if this is a temp glitch or if LL is planning to keep this change? When you go to view unlisted items it use o take you to all your unlisted items now its page unavailable its just a pain in the butt to have to write up a whole new listing for the same exact item when you list it after running out of stock.  

58 minutes ago, Breeanne Canetti said:

When you go to view unlisted items it use o take you to all your unlisted items now its page unavailable

It's complicated....
When you see ""The page you were looking for doesn't exist ....", then it's this bug here:

As explained there, you can just fix the URL to make it work.

But I said that it's complicated:

Since today, even with the fix explained above, the MP manage listing page does NOT show ANY unlisted items.
In any case you can access your unlisted item from Marketplace listings inside the viewer.
There you can see the unlisted ones, and you can drag in new stock from your inventory. Then use "List" to relist the item.

If you want to to do some changes to your listing use "Edit Listing", that will open the MP webpage of that product.

Edit-Listing.png.72e00809eab94092cdb7001ed5a349dd.png

I hope this helps until it's fixed.

Edited by Samara Sharkfin
grammar
  • Like 1

On 2/23/2021 at 11:03 PM, Breeanne Canetti said:

go to list and it tells me it needs a description,

Hello Breeanne, it toke a time for me to really understand this bug.

I did another post in this forum were i describe the bug and were i show that i entered a JIRA Bug report to LL.
I hope they can fix it soon because i have hundreds of destroyed Listings.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.