NOOB LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP ME MAKE MY AVATAR, WILLIING TO PAY

LovelyLuxii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi my names Lux im literally brand new to SL and just want some help making my avatar and figuring out how to navigate it. Willing to pay for the assistance as I know nothing about SL but trying to switch from another platform. I have found the body and head shapes i need just dont know what to do with them lol. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help! :)

Edited by LovelyLuxii

3 hours ago, karenx0 said:

I will help you out, just don't pay. I don't need the Lindens. I would be happy to help you from the bottom of my heart ❤️

Awe thank you so much im just so used to that being the way things are done 😅 but any help would be greatly appreciated I dont know a single thing about SL 

24 minutes ago, LovelyLuxii said:

Awe thank you so much im just so used to that being the way things are done 😅 but any help would be greatly appreciated I dont know a single thing about SL 

I have IM'd you as well. Don't worry I will help you any way I can, just don't pay. I will be your friend forever. :D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

I tried to help her. She wasn't having it.

No you were rude as all hell and kept trying to rush me through things when I clearly said I never navigated sl before. Then you tried to accuse me of playing games with u because I said I couldn't teleport where you wanted me to without adjusting my avatar preferences which I had no clue how to do. Then said u felt sorry for me and tried to be a ***** but u met the right one today im not for drama but u damn sure not bout to bully me either. U were a terrible first experience on SL.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

she assumes that you are someones alt account and does NOT believe in brand new never use SL type of person. Those who are older in sl got scammed so many times and waisted time on helping people and then they never get online after we help them get the best avatar set or even after they buy their homes and land. Its verry hard to believe these days that someone new joined second life.

On 2/24/2021 at 9:08 AM, LovelyLuxii said:

No you were rude as all hell and kept trying to rush me through things when I clearly said I never navigated sl before. Then you tried to accuse me of playing games with u because I said I couldn't teleport where you wanted me to without adjusting my avatar preferences which I had no clue how to do. Then said u felt sorry for me and tried to be a ***** but u met the right one today im not for drama but u damn sure not bout to bully me either. U were a terrible first experience on SL.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience.  Rest assured, most people offering help are not like that.  I'm glad you had a better time with Raye.  If she's unavailable, there are other sections on the forums to ask for help on most topics.  Don't hesitate to ask anything..

And welcome to.Second Life.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

I'm sorry you had a bad experience.  Rest assured, most people offering help are not like that.  I'm glad you had a better time with Raye.  If she's unavailable, there are other sections on the forums to ask for help on most topics.  Don't hesitate to ask anything..

I actually helped her, yes. I always act on my first instincts, helping is my first. Took her to my skybox and helped her with BOM and everything. First she chose Catwa, but then I took her to Lelutka, and by seeing her so excited, it was like a baby girl jumping up and down in front of a candy store xD hehe. But yea, she's a quick learner, and follows everything. I am just glad that I found her, she's an amazing woman of herself as well. ♥ @LovelyLuxii I hope you have an amazing time in SL, don't hesitate to ask anything, if it's in my knowledge, I will gladly answer you, if it's not, I will find a way to it ;D

• Like 2

6 hours ago, karenx0 said:

I actually helped her, yes. I always act on my first instincts, helping is my first. Took her to my skybox and helped her with BOM and everything. First she chose Catwa, but then I took her to Lelutka, and by seeing her so excited, it was like a baby girl jumping up and down in front of a candy store xD hehe. But yea, she's a quick learner, and follows everything. I am just glad that I found her, she's an amazing woman of herself as well. ♥ @LovelyLuxii I hope you have an amazing time in SL, don't hesitate to ask anything, if it's in my knowledge, I will gladly answer you, if it's not, I will find a way to it ;D

Awww thank you so much Raye u are amazing ❤️

16 hours ago, mysteriousdots said:

she assumes that you are someones alt account and does NOT believe in brand new never use SL type of person. Those who are older in sl got scammed so many times and waisted time on helping people and then they never get online after we help them get the best avatar set or even after they buy their homes and land. Its verry hard to believe these days that someone new joined second life.

Oh! I wasnt aware of those types of situations. I heard of SL but just never joined but after Raye helped me and I watched a couple YouTube tutorials and read through these forums im learning slowly but surely lol everyone in this community is very nice even despite the bad experience im very happy I switched. Thank you all so much for offering help 🙏 I still need help with some things so can IM me in world ☺👋🏼

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Thank you so much you guys are all so sweet ☺

• 1 month later...
On 2/25/2021 at 11:15 PM, mysteriousdots said:

I am fairly new to SL and I get this all the time. People assume I am an alt and are weary. It's interesting being new when everyone else seems like they are 10+ years!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CherieCherieLove said:

I am fairly new to SL and I get this all the time. People assume I am an alt and are weary. It's interesting being new when everyone else seems like they are 10+ years!

Welcome to SL. And years doesn't matter at all, there people who are 20+ years or so, and yet doesn't know half of the things. There are people who are only 6 months or 1 year old, and they know most of the things. If you are smart, it won't take you forever to catch things easily.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.