**Please note that this topic is for role play purposes only and in no way shape or form will violate terms of service!**

Are you an in-world family seeking to celebrate/roleplay your in-world child's birthday? I am opening a new family friendly birthday party venue called Periwinkle's Party Place that will hopefully open in mid-March!  We will offer a choice of party packs for your child's special day.  Please note-card me your info and we will be in touch!

51 minutes ago, Deelushious said:

**Please note that this topic is for role play purposes only and in no way shape or form will violate terms of service!**

Are you an in-world family seeking to celebrate/roleplay your in-world child's birthday? I am opening a new family friendly birthday party venue called Periwinkle's Party Place that will hopefully open in mid-March!  We will offer a choice of party packs for your child's special day.  Please note-card me your info and we will be in touch!

But it IS advertising your RP region which is not allowed.

On 8/29/2018 at 11:07 AM, Dakota Linden said:

Greetings all!

Just a friendly reminder that the Role Play forum is for discussions regarding your experiences in Second Life with regards to Role Playing. 

This including ANY type of Role Play, but your posts and discussions MUST comply with the Community Guidelines

No Naming & Shaming

No Advertising your Role Play locations

No Adult Content

Personal ads are currently not being moderated, but this could change at any time, as they are, technically, off topic.  If you are looking for specific types of role playing in Second Life, I would strongly encourage everyone to turn your post into a discussion about what you are looking for, instead of just posting that you are looking. 

Cheers~

8 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Greetings all!

Just a friendly reminder that the Role Play forum is for discussions regarding your experiences in Second Life with regards to Role Playing. 

This including ANY type of Role Play, but your posts and discussions MUST comply with the Community Guidelines

No Naming & Shaming

No Advertising your Role Play locations

No Adult Content

Personal ads are currently not being moderated, but this could change at any time, as they are, technically, off topic.  If you are looking for specific types of role playing in Second Life, I would strongly encourage everyone to turn your post into a discussion about what you are looking for, instead of just posting that you are looking. 

Cheers~

Didn't know I wasn't really supposed to reach out to role play families on the forums, thanks for the heads up.