Family friendly birthday venue needs staff

Deelushious

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

*WE WILL FOLLOW ALL TERMS OF SERVICE! ANYONE TRYING TO BREAK THE TERMS OF SERVICE WILL BE REPORTED TO LINDEN LABS!*

Periwinkle's Party Place is set to be a new family friendly birthday party venue that in-world families can come to celebrate their in-world child's birthday.
Our goal is to make each party special. To potential staff, we will have a work element so you will get paid for your time while role playing and hopefully having fun!
We need high energy people who are 18+ in real life to take on the role of wait staff, hosts and hostesses/greeters, and party planners. 

Our goal is to pay each member of our team 50 - 100L per hour for a four to five hour shift and you are allowed to work two to three shifts per week.
All staff working a party will share the tips from our one individual tip jar, and the money will be divided equally at the end of each party after guests have left.
Pay will be given to each staff member after the conclusion of each party. No party = no pay.  If you want to earn $$$ then you must help bring in customers.

Party planners/managers will receive 10% on each party they book for the venue.

Please drop a note card to Deelushious or DixieSkye to set up an interview. 

Edited by Deelushious

On 2/24/2021 at 7:32 AM, Deelushious said:

P.S. I've been in-world for 15+ years and this is my new business account not that I need to explain myself, but I will.

First, you said you would explain yourself, and you didn't.

Second, I still contend that not having your business in your profile is a red flag. 

This is my opinion only. Anyone else can come to their own conclusion.

8 minutes ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

First, you said you would explain yourself, and you didn't.

Second, I still contend that not having your business in your profile is a red flag. 

This is my opinion only. Anyone else can come to their own conclusion.

She actually did explain that it's a new business account as many people use alt accounts for businesses.  If my business was not yet open, why would I need to have it in my profile?  I'd be busy getting it up and running and not looking to advertise an unopened business.

Not sure what point you're trying to make but it's not helpful in any way.

1 minute ago, Rowan Amore said:

She actually did explain that it's a new business account as many people use alt accounts for businesses.  If my business was not yet open, why would I need to have it in my profile?  I'd be busy getting it up and running and not looking to advertise an unopened business.

Not sure what point you're trying to make but it's not helpful in any way.

Not sure why you are trying to explain for the OP

2 minutes ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

Rowan, I get that you are bored, but get ahold of yourself.

As you've posted negative and rude comments on several threads here, I'm not the one who needs to get a hold of anything.  

Now, you may continue without me as you've now become #14.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.