COVID rants /shares 2.0 thread

Rat Luv

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a question for people who got the second jab and had a reaction...

I am trying to plan my second jab around work, do you think I would be able to work (from home) if I do come down with the temporary symptoms? Or are they so bad I'll need time in bed? I hope I can work through it as I'm quite busy the next week...

Edited by Rat Luv

Wow..... just WOW

"Miami private school Centner Academy won’t employ vaccinated teachers, staff"

Leila Centner, who co-founded the school with husband David Centner, warned that vaccinated persons “may be transmitting something from their bodies” that could harm others, particularly the “reproductive systems, fertility, and normal growth and development in women and children.”

https://news.yahoo.com/miami-private-school-centner-academy-233603240.html

• Sad 4

18 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Wow..... just WOW

Leila Centner, who co-founded the school with husband David Centner, warned that vaccinated persons “may be transmitting something from their bodies” that could harm others, particularly the “reproductive systems, fertility, and normal growth and development in women and children.”

If you really want your eyes opened, look at their fees...

tuition-fees-660x1024-1.png

A fool and his money...
  • Like 4

51 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Wow..... just WOW

So how exactly do they plan to find out who has been vaccinated?  Words cannot express how disturbing this is.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

So how exactly do they plan to find out who has been vaccinated?

Coat hangers...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvCCKuvuzCw

Those don't work over long distances, so you do run the risk of exposure.

For remote sensing, you'll want one of these...

Professional-High-Exactness-AKS-3D-Metal-Detector-Long-Range-Diamond-Gold-Silver-Copper-Underground-Metal-Detector.jpeg_Q90.jpeg_.thumb.jpeg.033539f0be1979be5d582014bb0220b9.jpeg

Covid-19 vaccinated people are effectively walking diamonds, so just push the "Diam" button before scanning. Unfortunately, if the thing really starts beeping, you're faced with a dilemma. Do you dash towards the cache of diamonds you've potentially discovered, or run like hell to escape possible deadly bodily transmissions?

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

Are we sure that it's not paid for by taxpayers, as a Charter school?

Charter schools are tuition free. Some part of the tuition might be covered by school vouchers.

Florida is on the verge of passing an expansion of their school voucher program with few performance requirements on private alternative schools. In 2019, the voucher program paid out $7K per covered student.

https://www.thecentersquare.com/florida/only-question-about-florida-school-choice-bill-is-how-big-signing-ceremony-will-be/article_0cee209a-a6cf-11eb-bef8-9b1b5f8b7933.html

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Wow..... just WOW

Not overly surprising really considering a couple of quotes I found online by Leila Centner about crystals and vibrational energies as well as the last line of the yahoo link posted.

The school has a chiropractor on staff to give adjustments to students and staff and practices meditation among students with the use of crystals.

Sounds new agist like some of the cults based on the Celestine Prophecy book.

59 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Florida is on the verge of passing an expansion of their school voucher program with few performance requirements on private alternative schools. In 2019, the voucher program paid out $7K per covered student.

https://www.thecentersquare.com/florida/only-question-about-florida-school-choice-bill-is-how-big-signing-ceremony-will-be/article_0cee209a-a6cf-11eb-bef8-9b1b5f8b7933.html

Yeah, I'm there in Florida. Ebil politicians favoring charters at the expense of public schools!

16 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Since diamonds aren't metal, I see you make joke! "Diametals" mebbe..

The web page I got that image from actually claims the thing can detect diamonds, as well as resolve the difference between copper, silver and gold in the ground up to 1000m away. I think it's reasonable to expect that box to detect anything you want, except bullshît.

ETA: Here's the actual thing. Notice that the thing's antenna is made of copper. I expect the internal wiring is as well, along with some silver and a little gold. How it doesn't detect itself is not explained.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Wow..... just WOW

They look to be catering only to an audience that is so extreme in its viewpoint that it is plausible it may work in some markets (until someone gets sick).  Then it is gonna be the next news item on Twitter, with some 40s-ish year old grown-up saying, "Oh, if only I'd known then (and chose to turn my back on)...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Wow..... just WOW

Unbelievable.  There is no way, in such a short time, that anyone could know about how any vaccine nor drug for that matter is effecting women and their reproductive system.  It's like "honey, I just got vaccinated but now, one month later, I'm not pregnant.  There must be something wrong with the vaccine making me not able to get pregnant."  

No one thinks like that.  The vaccine has only been around a few months.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

That is disturbing they could think that, there is a chromosome disorder that only effects women that amongst other things causes those exact problems it's not overly common or obvious. I highly doubt any vaccine would have such a dramatic effect

2 hours ago, Solar Legion said:

Except that there are, indeed, people who think that way.

Psssst, in the New York Times article it says she was a Trump supporter.  I'm sure she has other reasons than to believe in so short a time it proves it's causing infertility in women.  I think she has ulterior motives, plus probably Biden's near 50% proposed capital gains tax.  She sounds like a total fruitcake.  

ETA:  She's party politicking to make Biden and what she considers his vaccines look bad.  Nonetheless, what she is doing to her teachers, if those teachers want the vaccine, she should be sued for attempting to endanger the lives of others with information that is impossible to have in this short a time frame. 

But, they don't believe this nor think that way in this short of time.  They are party politicking to make themselves look more "Republican".   

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Haha 2

Last week I went to a store to buy a mask from because I forgot mine. So I put a scarf over my face as means to avoid spreading germs. The security at the store's entrance stopped me and didn't let me go in because I was not wearing a mask. What's worse was that there were people inside with wearing pieces of clothing cut in the shape of face mask and their nose and mouth fully exposed... But that's alright I guess, after all they have masks on their faces and not scarfs.

Oh and the security guy's face was also fully exposed with his face mask pulled down his chin. :|

• Sad 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.