You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1149 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good evening,

I am a Greek educator of underage and adult students. I want to conduct seminars and lessons/courses for adults in SL. I have visited the Linden Lab website, but I confess that I haven't been helped, instead, I feel confused. I have also sent an email for clarifications to business@lindenlab.com, but I haven't received a response yet. Below, I list some questions, which I hope someone can answer and guide me:

1. What is the process of conducting lessons/courses/classes in SL?
  2. How can I use the Public Meeting Spaces?
  3. Are there specific groups, that I can contact?
  4. Do you have other places/groups/people to suggests?

I would greatly appreciate any information and help, because I don't know how to proceed. Thank you in advance for your help.

Yours sincerely,

Sylviaangel Faintree

Sylviaangel Hello! There are many active educators in Second Life. Search "Nonprofit Commons in Second Life" - they meet every Friday in SL for networking. Also "Virtual World Best Practices in Education" - their annual conference is this March 18-20 in Second Life. Or contact me, Sitearm Madonna, for more leads. Best Regards, Site

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sitearm Madonna said:

Sylviaangel Hello! There are many active educators in Second Life. Search "Nonprofit Commons in Second Life" - they meet every Friday in SL for networking. Also "Virtual World Best Practices in Education" - their annual conference is this March 18-20 in Second Life. Or contact me, Sitearm Madonna, for more leads. Best Regards, Site

Good evening Site,

Thank you for the informations. I didn't know anything about the meeting every Friday, very usefull! 
These days I m offline, because I m too busy RL. But in the coming days I will send you IM for more clarifications and I hope I don't bother you.
Untill then, if you want to suggest me educational groups or locations, I will be glad to see a message from you.
Thank you for your time!

Best Regards,

Sylviaangel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1149 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.