changed your photo to Restricted."

but switched back to SAFE !!

Maybe this ..was (or is?) the problem?

But wait..
NO.
This is now the THiRD time in a row my SL "screenshots"
are rejected by
Second Life Official group.
i always had to re-announce the images and after 2 or 3 times finally somebody did generously approve them.

i feel very very miserable about what is happening in social media these days...

We will get fooled ..again.

(from file)

p.s.
i'm wearing a Bikini in that 'screenshot'.

2021-02-22

Get prepared, people:
Don't just wear a Bikini - it's not 'safe' even in our world of virtuality anymore...
We're already ahead of this in the 1960s -sixty years ago-

watch Hollywood movies of those days gone -

this is a huge step back in progress, ethics and "morality".

Wait and see.

Edited by Cos Hirano
formatting text, adding image

This is NOT new news. I had my Flickr account frozen (well limited anyway) for quite awhile many many years ago for showing buttocks.   I was in a body suit that was high cut but not as high as your photo.    So not only can your photo be rejected you can have your account made so that others won't see your pictures.  

You need to mark photos like that as Mature or whatever the designation is.   

• Thanks 1

i already suspected that the bum is the problem here.

The group mod reviews very small thumbs, see that butt and "remove" button is hit, Strawberry did confirm that problem to me.

But it's ..healthier to fight for the right to party ..uh-oh ..wear a bikini. 😉

Otherwise 'bad things will happen'.

Edited by Cos Hirano

I would have set the photo on Flickr to Moderate myself, due to the buttocks and lots of side boob, both of which are not really considered 'child safe' to everyone.  I'd rather flag it as Moderate myself than have their automated bot flag it, because the bot will almost always go too far and flag it Restricted.  Whereas, if you flag it Moderate yourself, the bot will almost always leave it alone.

Likewise, I can understand LL not wanting it on their official stream, since they try very hard to be pretty conservative and safe in that area.  While there are some photos in the LL Flickr group that are more Moderate, IMO, I think those just managed to slip by - or nobody reported them.  However, I'm not going to fault LL for wanting their Flickr group to be super tame.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
21 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I would have set the photo on Flickr to Moderate myself, due to the buttocks and lots of side boob, both of which are not really considered 'child safe' to everyone.  I'd rather flag it as Moderate myself than have their automated bot flag it, because the bot will almost always go too far and flag it Restricted.  Whereas, if you flag it Moderate yourself, the bot will almost always leave it alone.

Likewise, I can understand LL not wanting it on their official stream, since they try very hard to be pretty conservative and safe in that area.  While there are some photos in the LL Flickr group that are more Moderate, IMO, I think those just managed to slip by - or nobody reported them.  However, I'm not going to fault LL for wanting their Flickr group to be super tame.

i do agree with that point of yours about a moderate flag

and i thought the same - that the flickr bot uses side boob / bum detection and did flag it restricted,

and afterwards a human reviews the stuff restricted by their bot and set another level, maybe, if.

You don't like it? Fine. 😉

Edited by Cos Hirano
emoticon added

They just hide behind bots and "soo much work, we can't care".

p.s.

..and sit and wait the usual 2 days or 5 hrs until the next ..thing makin' ..bubbles in ..forums / other social media - (but) i already did suspect there is not much discussion / attention in adult section (here).

...my point is (still)

Rejected by Second Life Official group

On 2/22/2021 at 5:55 PM, Cos Hirano said:

Rejected by Second Life Official group

This is now the THiRD time in a row my SL "screenshots"
are rejected by
Second Life Official group.
i always had to re-announce the images and after 2 or 3 times finally somebody did generously approve them.

...i mean, three times in a row 'a problem' with bathing suits and underwear... *raising arms, shaking my head*

Accept this and worser things will follow.

Edited by Cos Hirano
adding the part of entry post that's still the question