Want to be a part of Music Concerts/Live Performances... I am currently looking for a Band, Back up singers, and Dancers!

Sinayah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Heyyy! My name is Sinayah aka RōzGold (artist name RL). I am a new (up and coming) RL to SL musician and I am looking for a some crew members that don't mind being the center of attention. I would love to have a BIG🤩 and SPECTACULAR😁 stage presence for my live shows/performances here in SL. I am looking for a band, backup singers, and dancers interested in doing live concerts and performances. Please PM Sinayah Resident if you are interested. It's all for fun and for the love of Music. Contact me inworld for further details! 

Here are some tracks to give you an idea of what kind of artist I am! If you like what you hear, don't be shy, send me that PM. 😉

https://drooble.com/roz.gold/music

• Like 1

On 2/22/2021 at 3:09 AM, Sinayah said:

Heyyy! My name is Sinayah aka RōzGold (artist name RL). I am a new (up and coming) RL to SL musician and I am looking for a some crew members that don't mind being the center of attention. I would love to have a BIG🤩 and SPECTACULAR😁 stage presence for my live shows/performances here in SL. I am looking for a band, backup singers, and dancers interested in doing live concerts and performances. Please PM Sinayah Resident if you are interested. It's all for fun and for the love of Music. Contact me inworld for further details! 

Here is my YT link to give you an idea of what kind of artist I am! If you like what you hear, don't be shy, send me that PM. 😉

19 minutes ago, Sinayah said:

@Rowan AmoreThank you for deleting the comment. And I hope at some point pulling a show like this together will include you somehow... ;) For now, I am taking step by step. Most people have a hard time believing I am the Artist. I do everything myself. SL is a great way to promote and I never thought of that until someone inworld told me to get into this. I'd be crazy not to. So that is where I was coming from with the post. I was excited to get started and I thought of a real world scenario. The offer still stands, so if you know anyone willing to dance, back up sing... basically it's just stage presence... band members... just the show of it... please let me know or they can contact me inworld.

No worries about how long it took to respond.  People usually leave their comments or answers and expect people will check back when able so all good there.

I didn't have anything to do with deleting the rude comment.  I did report it as off topic and unhelpful and the forum moderators must have agreed.

I can't commit to anything myself but when you are up and ready to move your act to the next level, please do post again.  Be sure to include as much information about the job as well as if it pays and how (tips, tips+flat rate).

Best of luck!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rowan Amore said:

No worries about how long it took to respond.  People usually leave their comments or answers and expect people will check back when able so all good there.

I didn't have anything to do with deleting the rude comment.  I did report it as off topic and unhelpful and the forum moderators must have agreed.

I can't commit to anything myself but when you are up and ready to move your act to the next level, please do post again.  Be sure to include as much information about the job as well as if it pays and how (tips, tips+flat rate).

Best of luck!

Yes, lol I didn't know how to delete the post. As I said I learned a lot since then and am just starting out. I really tried to delete it. And still want to so that when I do have more information to offer it's well rounded. If you can tell me how to delete, I have no problem doing so.

4 minutes ago, Sinayah said:

Yes, lol I didn't know how to delete the post. As I said I learned a lot since then and am just starting out. I really tried to delete it. And still want to so that when I do have more information to offer it's well rounded. If you can tell me how to delete, I have no problem doing so.

You can only edit or delete within 24 hours.  What you can do is make a simple post that says

No longer looking at this time...thank you 

People may still respond.  However, you are under no obligation to answer after that.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

You can only edit or delete within 24 hours.  What you can do is make a simple post that says

No longer looking at this time...thank you 

People may still respond.  However, you are under no obligation to answer after that.

Thanks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.