Evil Robot Looking for RP Friends!

Hey there! So, I've come up with a character that I want to use for casual/light-hearted/daily life/family - orientated RP. I have a large character sheet that I can provide if anyone's interested for more, so please contact me either through here, or in-world~! 

I don't like huge walls of texts because I'm definitely going to lose interest, so a few sentences is ideal, and just like...good spelling/grammar/etc. I'll take quality over quantity and like fast-paced stuff mostly (if I wanted to wait five minutes for a reply I'd just RP on a forum I guesssss).

To sum it up, the character's a Persocom (or android/gynoid, use whatever word you want) that was formerly used as a military weapon. For reasons that are super flexible and can be changed to fit into your story better, it's now defunct / out of commission / serving you, and your family if you've got one, as a live-in companion. Babysitter, friend, housekeeper... whatever (SFW!) whacky need you'd like in your RP-life that this homicidal piece of junk can meet. And no, I actually don't like much of action roleplay (just never had a good experience with it outside of D&D) so this robot will not be prone to serious violent outbursts. If anything just here and there if it's...appropriate in a comedic way? Even though I have an avatar for every scenario, I really want to use my anime look for this character - one because it's a piece of machinery, it doesn't have to look real or fit in with real looking humans, and two...I just like the look of it.

I do have a whole lot of backstory, I actually wanted to use the character for a story so me roleplaying as this particular one will help me better flesh it out. Also, I just like the idea of a literal killing machine having moments of cuteness, kinda like that one in Mandalorian. Either way, I'm going to be flexible with it so if you're interested in what I had to write here, just contact me if you wanna hear more!!! I don't like to force things so let's talk, if we click and come up with some idea we are both interested in, let's give it a go! It's my first time roleplaying a kind of character like this! Ah, and no, I won't be using the Nanite system thing 'cause I own it, I don't like it.

image.thumb.png.dee42fb81cc107b945ac6b24f7097d2a.png

image.thumb.png.17c4000adf2745068ce98da477853518.png

TL;DR: I'm roleplaying Bender from Futurama but as an anime girl. HMU. 

Image result for bender pixel gif

but not rly tho

Well, I have considered getting a robot vacuum cleaner ... ... But I don't know, my bachelor-sized skybox hardly calls for any full-time staff.

7 hours ago, Orwar said:

Well, I have considered getting a robot vacuum cleaner ... ... But I don't know, my bachelor-sized skybox hardly calls for any full-time staff.

That's what the roleplay aspects comes in for, I guess.

2 hours ago, nyahrou said:

That's what the roleplay aspects comes in for, I guess.

Hm. Well, I'm not opposed to having a chat about it - feel free to give me a nudge.

20 minutes ago, Quistessa said:

Huh, so like Mahoromatic, Chobits, Plastic Memories, and Beatless. . .

I love Chobits, not sure what the rest are.

34 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Hm. Well, I'm not opposed to having a chat about it - feel free to give me a nudge.

Will do! Where's better, forums or in-world?

2 minutes ago, nyahrou said:

Where's better, forums or in-world?

Either works! My online status shouldn't be hidden.

You've never heard of Mahoromatic? it's a classic. Both Mahoromatic and Beatless are anime about female combat robots that get picked up by boys and live with them. Plastic Memories is a rather sad anime about robot companionship.

Edited by Quistessa
3 hours ago, Quistessa said:

You've never heard of Mahoromatic? it's a classic. Both Mahoromatic and Beatless are anime about female combat robots that get picked up by boys and live with them. Plastic Memories is a rather sad anime about robot companionship.

Nooo, never heard of it like I said in my previous post. But I'll check these out, sounds interesting. Was looking for more like Chobits :) thank you

On 2/22/2021 at 3:19 PM, nyahrou said:

Hey there! So, I've come up with a character that I want to use for casual/light-hearted/daily life/family - orientated RP. I have a large character sheet that I can provide if anyone's interested for more, so please contact me either through here, or in-world~! 

I don't like huge walls of texts because I'm definitely going to lose interest, so a few sentences is ideal, and just like...good spelling/grammar/etc. I'll take quality over quantity and like fast-paced stuff mostly (if I wanted to wait five minutes for a reply I'd just RP on a forum I guesssss).

To sum it up, the character's a Persocom (or android/gynoid, use whatever word you want) that was formerly used as a military weapon. For reasons that are super flexible and can be changed to fit into your story better, it's now defunct / out of commission / serving you, and your family if you've got one, as a live-in companion. Babysitter, friend, housekeeper... whatever (SFW!) whacky need you'd like in your RP-life that this homicidal piece of junk can meet. And no, I actually don't like much of action roleplay (just never had a good experience with it outside of D&D) so this robot will not be prone to serious violent outbursts. If anything just here and there if it's...appropriate in a comedic way? Even though I have an avatar for every scenario, I really want to use my anime look for this character - one because it's a piece of machinery, it doesn't have to look real or fit in with real looking humans, and two...I just like the look of it.

I do have a whole lot of backstory, I actually wanted to use the character for a story so me roleplaying as this particular one will help me better flesh it out. Also, I just like the idea of a literal killing machine having moments of cuteness, kinda like that one in Mandalorian. Either way, I'm going to be flexible with it so if you're interested in what I had to write here, just contact me if you wanna hear more!!! I don't like to force things so let's talk, if we click and come up with some idea we are both interested in, let's give it a go! It's my first time roleplaying a kind of character like this! Ah, and no, I won't be using the Nanite system thing 'cause I own it, I don't like it.

image.thumb.png.dee42fb81cc107b945ac6b24f7097d2a.png

image.thumb.png.17c4000adf2745068ce98da477853518.png

TL;DR: I'm roleplaying Bender from Futurama but as an anime girl. HMU. 

Image result for bender pixel gif

but not rly tho

Can I roleplay Rudeus Greyrat from another anime universe?

15 hours ago, Peotyre said:

Can I roleplay Rudeus Greyrat from another anime universe?

Honestly, I'd rather RP with people's own original characters, but maybe we could give it a go? I just don't know anything about that character's universe and I've never done crossovers, but it could be fun maybe. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, nyahrou said:

Honestly, I'd rather RP with people's own original characters, but maybe we could give it a go? I just don't know anything about that character's universe and I've never done crossovers, but it could be fun maybe. 

To be honest, the same. I thought your character is from an anime.. not?

I don't like to ruin my anime character by my weird acts lol lol

2 hours ago, Peotyre said:

To be honest, the same. I thought your character is from an anime.. not?

I don't like to ruin my anime character by my weird acts lol lol

It's from my own character, it's not from an existing anime but features are inspired by certain other forms of media.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, nyahrou said:

It's from my own character, it's not from an existing anime but features are inspired by certain other forms of media.

I have always been wanting to be in a character from a game I really enjoy, and there are lots of rooms develop, even name and character is null, maybe I can make that. But I don't think there are any outfit in SL that is similar. Wish I could make something like that 😆