Looking for friends and maybe roommates!

JaslynMaia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1087 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

I've just recently started playing second life again, and it seems like my old group of friends have moved on by now. So I'm looking for a fresh start with roommates who are willing to become best friends and split the bill for a place to call home!

Ps. This isn't a roleplay situation, Im just genuinely looking for friends to hang with ahahha.

Please feel free to msg me in game @JaslynMaia! or here works too <3

• Like 1

On 2/21/2021 at 6:14 PM, JaslynMaia said:

Hello!

I've just recently started playing second life again, and it seems like my old group of friends have moved on by now. So I'm looking for a fresh start with roommates who are willing to become best friends and split the bill for a place to call home!

Ps. This isn't a roleplay situation, Im just genuinely looking for friends to hang with ahahha.

Please feel free to msg me in game @JaslynMaia! or here works too ❤️

Hey Yo...

how are you?

im in game after like a month.

and im kinda feeling the same coz most of my friends who were On SL due to covid are now mostly out...

bad move.

and if you need a volunteer travel guide,im here. :D

• Like 1

On 2/21/2021 at 11:14 PM, JaslynMaia said:

Hello!

Please feel free to msg me in game @JaslynMaia! or here works too ❤️

Hello~

I think you'll find that there is a lot of people in this boat; either coming back from being away or from covid. It's a bit annoying but also understandable at the same time. Good luck in your search. :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, sarissabaine said:

Hanging out would be great.  Have you ever made a friend in the Adult areas that didn’t turn to sex or innuendo?

In my case, sexual innuendo has turned into friendship for most the the people on my friend list.  They were all met in adult places.

Welcome back. I had the same experience in my return. I was deployed in the armed forces for covid relief so it was quite sudden. I just returned and really found most of the old things i liked gone. Even worse i had the unfortunate experience of returning to old friends locations to find tombstones or memorials. I became a pilot and now i fly all over the grid taking people anywhere they want to go. Im not just a normal pilot that fly from SNO to ERIA and consider that a day ill go on adventures and even crash land to find what looks interesting. Im like the han solo of the sky so with that being said i offer to you my services and my plane. If you want to go anywhere mainland or be transported by vehicle to anywhere on the grid just let me know and ill help you get there. The BEST adventures are the ones you dont plan.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1087 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.