Where do I Find Information About This?

sandi Mexicola

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1150 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I received an offline email notification of an inventory delivery... "2021-02-18 20:16:44 - The object 'KittyCatS! Information' in Second Life has offered you inventory. - Log in to accept or decline this inventory.  = KittyCatS! Information is owned by KittyCats Resident  = http://slurl.com/secondlife/KittyCatS/83/79/1000"

Where can I find out what this delivery might have been?

Thank You :)

9 answers to this question

19 hours ago, sandi Mexicola said:

I received an offline email notification of an inventory delivery... "2021-02-18 20:16:44 - The object 'KittyCatS! Information' in Second Life has offered you inventory. - Log in to accept or decline this inventory.  = KittyCatS! Information is owned by KittyCats Resident  = http://slurl.com/secondlife/KittyCatS/83/79/1000"

Where can I find out what this delivery might have been?

Thank You :)

One of my alts that has an account on the KittyCats website -- kittycats.ws (used for Cattery and forums) - received the same thing.  It is a notecard titled "KittyCatS! TEN YEAR free gift! (twin kitties!)".  They are sending it out to all registered accounts that have not yet picked up the gift -- just to make sure you know about it.  The gist of the message: Since they didn't do a Birthday cat last year (you know, the evil year), they are giving out 2 birthday cats this year.  You can go to the store and get them for free - up until midnight March 15th.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1150 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.