Two large charges not showing

McKenzie Evergarden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, MckenziRain said:

I made two large purchases of linden, one well over a week ago, over 10k each and neither of the charges are showing in my banking account. around 100$ or more that I am unable to properly account for. 

what is going on? 

look at your order history, and compare it to your USD charges

• Thanks 1

It's hard to tell from what you said.  Have you looked at the Transaction History in your dashboard at secondlife.com >>> Account to see if there is a record of a change in your account balances?  How did you try to buy L$?  Did you buy them directly from the LindeX with the Market Buy option, so you were paying whatever the current market price was?  Or did you place an offer to buy at some price you suggested, using the Limit Buy option?  If you placed an offer to buy, did you offer a reasonable price that was likely to attract anyone likely to sell at that price, or did you offer an unreasonably low price?  If you made an unreasonable offer, it could take weeks/months/forever until you find someone desperate enough or silly enough to sell.  Check the current status of your order on your dashboard at secondlife.com >>> LindeX >>> Manage >>> LindeX Order History.  If the order is still open, you may want to consider closing it.  The money currently being held in escrow  will be transferred to your account's USD balance, where you can use it to place a new order at a better offering price --- or simply buy with the Market Buy option.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.