Jump to content

Looking for an EMOTING Teacher or class to follow!


Recommended Posts

Please don’t let somebody take advantage of you by charging an excessive amount of lindens for something that can be self-taught. 

Emoting is essentially writing yourself a tiny book with each word said. Your goal is to be dynamic - set yourself with a scene.. how you feel, what you’re doing. Typically with dancing gigs, you’re shooting for more of an erotic novel type vibe. Rent yourself a few books from the Kindle store and have fun. I live my SL in the PG lane, but hopefully you stumble into what you’re looking for! 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

The HOJ has a free BDSM school that also teaches emoting. I agree that a lot of it you can teach yourself, but if you want some help, they are nice people who won't pilfer your pockets.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, norajulian said:

Please don’t let somebody take advantage of you by charging an excessive amount of lindens for something that can be self-taught. 

Emoting is essentially writing yourself a tiny book with each word said. Your goal is to be dynamic - set yourself with a scene.. how you feel, what you’re doing. Typically with dancing gigs, you’re shooting for more of an erotic novel type vibe. Rent yourself a few books from the Kindle store and have fun. I live my SL in the PG lane, but hopefully you stumble into what you’re looking for! 

Thank you so much, I also saw that they sell notecards on marketplace do you think that might be a bit more interesting to also learn it myself? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ZayaGabriels said:

Thank you so much, I also saw that they sell notecards on marketplace do you think that might be a bit more interesting to also learn it myself? 

I have a notecard I got years ago that I can send you when I log in.  It doesn't have a lot on it but it will give you an idea of how to craft a good emote.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

I have a notecard I got years ago that I can send you when I log in.  It doesn't have a lot on it but it will give you an idea of how to craft a good emote.

I got it!! Thank youuu so much! I truly appreciate it :D

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...