Dancing while married

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 238 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was at club retro and dancing to the 60’s-80’s rock. I got bored and started looking for a dance partner. Lo and behold, there’s a tall, blonde, Ragnar Lothnrok looking man! I ask him to dance, and he says yes. It was awkward at first, but we figured out the mechanics. It was a magical dance session, and we’re now friends. Is it sleazy to propose my wife to meet him for sexual play? 😅

I suspect he would want to hang around for more play after, it’s my first SL attraction after my wife.

What would you do?

Yes we have no idea what your wife will think, and her opinion is the only one that matters. I suspect you should have discussed threesomes with her before any of this happened though.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Yes we have no idea what your wife will think, and her opinion is the only one that matters. I suspect you should have discussed threesomes with her before any of this happened though.

I would like to think so.

My wife and aren't interested in 3somes.  FFM or FFF. Not to sound prudish (because I'm not), we aren't interested in other sex partners either.

• Like 1

Best to talk to your partner about this before engaging in any activity like that with others. I know my wife is bisexual like me but I don't do anything with males but with females more. talking about it with your partner before engaging with anyone for things like that will make the relationship better.

• Like 1

Looking at the replies,  you have your answer.

Talk to the wifey, be honest about it and hope she doesn't want your head for daring to dance with someone..

I've encountered a few people who are that possessive of their spouses,  which is why I don't dance with people unless it's like in a group.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 238 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.