**XeoLife** and Other Scripts. Which ones?

LadyGore4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1151 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Lovelies, 

I have recently purchased/been gifted some full permission food/drink items off of the marketplace. I'm wanting to script them with Xeolife and other scripts. I'm not sure which Xeolife affiliate scripts and/or other marketplace scripts to buy to accomplish what I want the items to do. Such as:

1. An avatar can click the food item to buy and recieve 1 slice/drink that will attach to the avatar. 

2. Not inventory based. 

3. Item will dissapear after it is empty/eaten. 

4. One use and cannot be reset. (Going for realistic) 

5. Need base item/giver to be rezzable and able to set permissions for access. (Owner, anyone, group, etc.) 

Thank you so much to anyone who can help me, recommend scripts, or point me in the right direction! ❤

Just now, Paul Hexem said:

This should be in the Help Wanted area, if you're looking to hire someone to write scripts

Thanks. I'll try there. Although, someone told me to come to this forum cause they said I was in the wrong place posting in Scripts... so here goes to posting a 3rd time. 

I think you need to use the scripts for sale by Xeolife if you want to use it with their system. They are for sale at the shop. If the ones for sale don't meet your needs then you need to talk to the owner and perhaps he/she will create scripts to meet your needs. Otherwise, if you don't particularly want your products to work with the Xeolife system then as Paul Hexem suggested finding a scripter would be the answer, but honestly, I wouldn't want to try and start up another RP life system here in SL ... that would be a huge uphill battle.

I purchased the affiliate scripts at the Xeolife store as well as a drinking animation. 

What's left is figuring out how to make the items NOT inventory based but instead have a dialog box pop up in the right hand corner asking to he attached to avatar. And figuring out how to put items into another item to make the base item a "Giver". 

I have found my answers. There is a script that pops up a box in the right hand corner of the screen that asks the avatar for permission to attach AND it wont make the item inventory based. It's on the LSL Wikipedia under "llAttachToAvatar".

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1151 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.