I think I play too much Second Life

TT120

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1106 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If my SL avatar and RL self were walking down the street, I'm willing to bet I'd recognize my SL avatar from behind before I could my RL self..

It's just something that came to me as I was getting out of the shower a few minutes ago..  I was like, I really don't know what my back really looks like up close.. hehehe

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am myopic (near-sighted) in real life and sometimes when I wake up in the morning and everything is blurry before I put my contacts on, my first thoughts are:

1. Adjust draw distance?

2. NO, adjust depth of field!

And then I realize this is not SL and I should just wear my damn contacts. I do wish there is a special kind of contact lenses in RL that can derender certain people and things ...

Edited by Yuumo Ichibara
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Yuumo Ichibara said:

I do wish there is a special kind of contact lenses in RL that can derender certain people and things ...

There are! Unfortunately I expect you'd might run into some legal issues if you used one.

practical-ways-to-find-the-principal-foc

Of course, you'll need a rather large one .. And some means of getting the person to not move around too much - which tends to be the natural response to being burnt. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1106 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.