Hello My Name is Sierrarose Blackheart

sierrarose Blackheart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1149 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello my name is Sierrarose Blackheart and I want to say Welcome to Secondlife for all of the New people starting out and for the ones who Left and came back Home Welcome Home 

Well I am a Queen of My Own Bloodlines Horde and I am Married in Both Worlds so if you think i will leave what i have for you please go to some one who dose that this Lady dose not do that 

I am a Sl Sister, Friend, Wife, Mother, all here on sl and If you are looking for Help i been in a game as long as you can see 12 to 13 years wow any ways if you see me around please say Hello to me i do like making new Friends only good luck in your Secondlife and in both worlds God bless you or Belssed be but please call me Sierra

4 hours ago, sierrarose Blackheart said:

Well I am a Queen of My Own Bloodlines Horde and I am Married in Both Worlds so if you think i will leave what i have for you please go to some one who dose that this Lady dose not do that 

Well this is a little odd. Did someone on the forum try to coax you away from your... Queendom? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 2/18/2021 at 4:55 PM, sierrarose Blackheart said:

Hello my name is Sierrarose Blackheart and I want to say Welcome to Secondlife for all of the New people starting out and for the ones who Left and came back Home Welcome Home 

I am a Sl Sister, Friend, Wife, Mother, all here on sl and If you are looking for Help i been in a game as long as you can see 12 to 13 years wow any ways if you see me around please say Hello to me i do like making new Friends only good luck in your Secondlife and in both worlds God bless you or Belssed be but please call me Sierra

Well if I can call you Betty, you can call me Al

• Haha 3

On 2/18/2021 at 8:55 AM, sierrarose Blackheart said:

....... I am Married in Both Worlds so if you think i will leave what i have for you please go to some one who dose that this Lady dose not do that .........

That was the very first thing I thought...

• Haha 1

On 2/18/2021 at 9:55 AM, sierrarose Blackheart said:

4 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

It's probably better not to boast about a family in which most of your members are destroyed.  If you don't care enough about them to keep them alive why mention it?

Gosh, Bloodlines drama in the forums.

Please...... take it elsewhere.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Gosh, Bloodlines drama in the forums.

Please...... take it elsewhere.

Oh, come now, we're not rivals or anything;  I never heard of the woman before and I barely play the game these days anyway.  I'm simply pointing out the fact that the thing which she uses to promote herself as a friend is not a wise choice.

I will be your friend.

But IDK if there is anyone still doing combat / fighting anymore.
And I don't post much in forums. Just found this on accident through last name search in google for something else...
Many people seem to critique the sh*t out of anything anyone posts if they are not a part of these 4 to 10 people who kinda 'run' (or have this false ego and swollen pride that assumes respect for some unknown reason), the forums these days. ....Or at least it seems that way from my little bit of glancing I have done over the years when directed here for a question i had.

And i am not looking for a lover either, and have never really even considered it. Most people still here have severe anti-social personality disorders, and can not be around others/make friends IRL...
If you are returning, i really do not know if there is a bloodlines crew anymore. The rest of the world's games updated their servers to adjust w/ new features & performance of todays hardware, but this one stayed with the same ones i think.... so combat is just not so friendly/fun/even barely possible from my experience. Actually... anything that would be 'live-action' is a little on the laggy side; even some 2-5 minute 'black-holes' that have plagued this place since the start are even more common these days as it seems the LL servers can not keep up w the requests made to them by todays modern hardware (mixed w/ super sloppy|lazy coding). Kinda like running a new graphics card on a server that is 20+ years old... It doesn't mix as nicely as one would like for 'real-time' play/response.

One just can't be in the same simulator that is supporting someone's 100+ script super-duper-mega-gooder-v2000-UltimateMasterEditionPlus Digi-Weiner Deluxe, PLUS someone else with a 2 script weapon. All the resources will go to the one w the sloppily coded weiner and the simple, clean coded items can not hang w such creations... And you are about 5000x's more likely to run into a 100+ script super weiner than a person with a simple/clean coded weapon looking to RP, so that whole thing is gone, as we all know who will get the resources in a server battle of 100 scripts vs. 2-3 scripts...
I spent years making items that the grid was using 15-65 scripts to perform into a simple 2-3 script system to works just as well without using 1/1000th of the resources, but who is going to get the resources? Of course the item w/ 100 scripts in it running constantly. So what good is it? People mainly use the place as a whack-yard then log-off.
LL endorsement of AV 'brands' has also killed universal item creation, so creators have to pick what avatar they want to make an item for these days... so along with it, so many left and so much creativity got flushed.
And i do not like to be negative, but if you are looking to come back, make new friends, or even interact w others and haven't done it in a while... you might be in for a surprise. (or maybe not)
But good luck. Looks like a lot of people already like you, and your welcoming committee has greeted you with about the most love you find on the grid or the forums these days.

10 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Oh, come now, we're not rivals or anything;  I never heard of the woman before and I barely play the game these days anyway.  I'm simply pointing out the fact that the thing which she uses to promote herself as a friend is not a wise choice.

Then how do you know enough to state:

15 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

It's probably better not to boast about a family in which most of your members are destroyed.  If you don't care enough about them to keep them alive why mention it?

That is far more than anyone else would know just from the OP remarks.  Thus it is Bloodlines drama that is not already apparent to everyone, being brought into the thread.  And a slam against the person, no less -- from someone that likes to tell everyone else to be nice around here.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Then how do you know enough to state:

That is far more than anyone else would know just from the OP remarks.  Thus it is Bloodlines drama that is not already apparent to everyone, being brought into the thread.  And a slam against the person, no less -- from someone that likes to tell everyone else to be nice around here.

You could be right about the level of information.  It was a grumpy day and I simply wasn't thinking, addressing the OP as though it were a one-to-one conversation, and it would have been better said in a PM.  I'm not sure why you'd say I like to tell everyone else to be nice, though.  It's something most of us would prefer to be the case, I think, but it sounds like a slam against me, and it's unnecessary.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1149 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.