Hello, my name is Rynnine and I'm looking for a job!

Rynnine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1154 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So basically, I'm new to this game and usually all of the jobs need a month old player, if you are interested in hiring me please contact me!

My name is Rynnine and I am a week old. I have experience as a dancer, but I can work in any place as long as it's a good job! I am interested in any jobs.  My time zone is the Eastern European Standard Time! :) 

Edited by Rynnine
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, SarahKale said:

contact me on second life

Unless you have something useful to add, perhaps make your own thread if you have a business needing employees.  And please don't just tell people to "go to mermaid retreat."  Your cryptic "contact me in second life" is really rather creepy and spammy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

Unless you have something useful to add, perhaps make your own thread if you have a business needing employees.  And please don't just tell people to "go to mermaid retreat."  Your cryptic "contact me in second life" is really rather creepy and spammy.

my sl clinic is hiring

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, SarahKale said:

my sl clinic is hiring

Great.  Perhaps saying that or actually taking the time to make an advertisement with information would be more helpful.  If your clinic is hiring, why were you applying for a job at another clinic?  

It might be wise for you to look at other advertisements for jobs so you'll understand how to make one for your own clinic.  Include what positions you are hiring.  How the pay works, hours required, where to get an application, who to contact.  Simply saying "contact me inworld" doesn't seem very professional in my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rynnine said:

I edited it so you can check all the information! :) 

Hey, Welcome to SL!

First, ignore SarahKale; she's crazy. Don't go to her at all.

Second, there are a lots to offer in SL. You can either work as a host, (Voodoo, Havoc: Currently Hiring and gives training as well), a Dj, (Voodoo, Havoc: You'll need your own stream, and any broadcasting Software - VDJ, Sams, Mixxx. And a lot of song/playlist), you can work as a decorator or landscaper, maybe make it your own business, RP at different positions like, Hospitals: Nurses, Doctors, Mid-wives. Supermarket, Rental Agent. You can be a manager or a CSR, you can start blogging (Get free stuffs instead of Lindens, clothes or decor, basically the stuff you get that you're blogging for), or you can be a creator, such as making shapes, skins, tattoos, makeup etc.

You'll get a fair tutorial for blogging, or how to be a creator on YouTube, if you do a search up.

For landscaping and decorating, just go to different sims and decor stores, and learn the new mesh stuffs. I am a decorator, I can help you or show you the ropes, if you'd allow me to.

For RP'ng, just follow the thread down below this, or maybe try exploring community sims, they might have some.

Third, well there's no third really.

We all (except and excluding SarahKale) wish you all the very best for your new journey in SL and we hope whatever job you choose, you'd enjoy it. Even though you can have multiple jobs here. Enjoy your SL. ❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, karenx0 said:

Hey, Welcome to SL!

First, ignore SarahKale; she's crazy. Don't go to her at all.

Second, there are a lots to offer in SL. You can either work as a host, (Voodoo, Havoc: Currently Hiring and gives training as well), a Dj, (Voodoo, Havoc: You'll need your own stream, and any broadcasting Software - VDJ, Sams, Mixxx. And a lot of song/playlist), you can work as a decorator or landscaper, maybe make it your own business, RP at different positions like, Hospitals: Nurses, Doctors, Mid-wives. Supermarket, Rental Agent. You can be a manager or a CSR, you can start blogging (Get free stuffs instead of Lindens, clothes or decor, basically the stuff you get that you're blogging for), or you can be a creator, such as making shapes, skins, tattoos, makeup etc.

You'll get a fair tutorial for blogging, or how to be a creator on YouTube, if you do a search up.

For landscaping and decorating, just go to different sims and decor stores, and learn the new mesh stuffs. I am a decorator, I can help you or show you the ropes, if you'd allow me to.

For RP'ng, just follow the thread down below this, or maybe try exploring community sims, they might have some.

Third, well there's no third really.

We all (except and excluding SarahKale) wish you all the very best for your new journey in SL and we hope whatever job you choose, you'd enjoy it. Even though you can have multiple jobs here. Enjoy your SL. ❤️

Awee thank you so much this means alot to me ^^, im actually looking for a hostess or a dancer job cause i feel like these will be the most accurate ones for me. But thank you so much for the support! ❤️ 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Great.  Perhaps saying that or actually taking the time to make an advertisement with information would be more helpful.  If your clinic is hiring, why were you applying for a job at another clinic?  

It might be wise for you to look at other advertisements for jobs so you'll understand how to make one for your own clinic.  Include what positions you are hiring.  How the pay works, hours required, where to get an application, who to contact.  Simply saying "contact me inworld" doesn't seem very professional in my opinion.

8 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

I thought your "twin sister" owned it...and it closed.

No point in hitting your head infront a person who's brain is too thick than the Kupra bodies to understand, that she's actually poaching other clinic staff, or not adding information.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Rynnine said:

Awee thank you so much this means alot to me ^^, im actually looking for a hostess or a dancer job cause i feel like these will be the most accurate ones for me. But thank you so much for the support! ❤️ 

Just sent me an IM in-world, and I will grab my friends to hand over an application for hosting to you.

• Thanks 1

I know for a fact that Bray’s Place is hiring and will train hosts for all time zones. It’s where I learned the job, and I enjoy working there very much. There is no sex work involved because that community is successfully PG. I highly recommend that you check with Bray’s Place. I will add a landmark here in a minute.Bray’s Place

Edited by Harmony Evergarden
Slurl
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/17/2021 at 8:00 PM, Harmony Evergarden said:

I know for a fact that Bray’s Place is hiring and will train hosts for all time zones. It’s where I learned the job, and I enjoy working there very much. There is no sex work involved because that community is successfully PG. I highly recommend that you check with Bray’s Place. I will add a landmark here in a minute.Bray’s Place

Great, thanks! :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1154 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.