Amazing work in an amazing organisation seems to demand so much more than just the simple words of "thank you", but what else can be said?

Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About 11 years ago I was working for a big multinational that had acquired the startup where I'd been for several years, and decided I needed a job with more fun and more job satisfaction. I put out t

And now I'm crying again... Oz, I can't thank you enough for the mentorship, encouragement and friendship over the last 11 years.  I am so fortunate to consider you family and I am a better person for

Oz! It has been a great honor and privilege to have worked with you the past 11 years. I remember you coming in as a liaison for third party viewers during a time of great chaos in the TPV space.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm pretty sure I never taught Oz anything, but I do have his bear.  Cannot for the life of me remember where or how I got it.

Maybe all should mass PM him in world!  Say "Happy Retirement, now give me the bear!":D

• Haha 3

Oz,

You have completely destroyed my faith in Linden Lab by saying 'Soon' and then giving an actual date!  Don't you know it is Corporate Policy NEVER to give dates and only make devious innuendo-laden hints about when things will actually happen!

So long, and thanks for all the (virtual) fish.

xxx

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Очень грустно, когда уходит прекрасный человек и замечательный сотрудник, вторая жизнь, которую мы так любим. Спасибо за вашу потрясающую работу, чтобы насладиться второй жизнью нашего потрясающего виртуального мира! Мы надеемся, что вы оставили достойных преемников и нам не нужно беспокоиться о будущем виртуального мира Second Life и нас самих в нем. Желаю прекрасного отдыха на пенсии. мы всегда будем помнить вас добрым словом ♥

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Oz Linden said:

I leave Second Life in great hands, and have every confidence that it has a great future. 

- Oz

/me claps his hands loudly as you proudly walk out the door for the last time.

So long Oz! Thanks for all your contributions and especially the efforts devoted to the third party community. You will indeed be missed. You seem far too young to retire so I hope you have lots of fun projects lined up. 😉

• Like 3
18 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Thank you Oz. 🤗

Happy retirement! 🥂

Oh and in your letter to your successor be sure to warn them about the Firestorm team.

/me runs before she gets clobbered 🤭

You got that right! :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Odaks said:

Amazing work in an amazing organisation seems to demand so much more than just the simple words of "thank you", but what else can be said?

Thank you!

Oh yeah and THANK YOU!  Thank you for helping to make this "magic".  I often tell people SL is made up of paper, math and magic, and I think love is in there too but it is still most certainly "magic".  

Edited by FairreLilette
40 minutes ago, Claire Atheria said:

I think he may be giving out his bear freely now! I got his recently at the Hug a Linden event last week.

This one?

grafik.png.29b2c627688842868132066a43d17053.png

Might still be time to make an updated animesh version of it... 😇

• Like 3