You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About 11 years ago I was working for a big multinational that had acquired the startup where I'd been for several years, and decided I needed a job with more fun and more job satisfaction. I put out t

And now I'm crying again... Oz, I can't thank you enough for the mentorship, encouragement and friendship over the last 11 years.  I am so fortunate to consider you family and I am a better person for

Oz! It has been a great honor and privilege to have worked with you the past 11 years. I remember you coming in as a liaison for third party viewers during a time of great chaos in the TPV space.

Posted Images

I remember when you started and things are now much better for TPV devs than they were back then so thank you for all your dedication and hard work!

I wish you all the best and we'll miss you. (Although hopefully we'll catch glimpses of an Oz Resident now and then 😀)

• Like 7

Oh, Oz, you'll be missed!

(Shhh, don't let the other Lindens know, but this cloud migration stuff? Seems to be in demand. I mean, in case you'd enjoy a "gig retirement" for a while.)

Whatever you do in retirement, have fun!

Speaking from years of experience, I can firmly recommend retirement, Oz.  It opens up all sorts of opportunities to do incredible things that you only dreamed of before -- like coming back to SL in secret and making all sorts of cool stuff to confuse the team you just left and amaze the rest of us.   😇

• Like 3

Thank you very much for everything, Oz.  I wish you as much happiness in your retirement as you have provided for us in SL and I hope you come back to visit and enjoy the fruits of your labour here in SL ♥  Best wishes for happiness always.

Dear Oz, 

thank for you everything you have done for Second Life.   I know you will be sorely missed from all areas here.   I hope retirement brings you some fun projects and that you also pop back into SL from time to time to see how it continues to evolve.

best of luck and wishes!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.