New to SL! Need a job and willing to learn it!

Hi there,

I'm a new member to SL community and I need a job and since I'm new I don't really know how to do the jobs around here so, I'm willing to learn the jobs that might be offered to me.

26 minutes ago, lunahhsi said:

Hi there,

I'm a new member to SL community and I need a job and since I'm new I don't really know how to do the jobs around here so, I'm willing to learn the jobs that might be offered to me.

contact me in second life

• Haha 2
45 minutes ago, lunahhsi said:

Hi there,

Some of the ads posted in this section also indicate that they do train people.  You should read through and apply as directed in the ad.  Some have a person to contact inworld, others might have an online application to fill out.  

Good luck.

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Some of the ads posted in this section also indicate that they do train people.  You should read through and apply as directed in the ad.  Some have a person to contact inworld, others might have an online application to fill out.  

Good luck.

ok thank you for your guidance

• Like 2