what is selling linden dollars with exchange limit

JessLAM

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

so hey y'all i want to send my linden dollars to my bank account and down in the possibly to set the "Exchange Rate in L$ / US$1.00:"  and if i chose my rate for example 200LD/USD it tells me that it's equal to a bigger amount of money, does that mean it'll debit all that money to my bank account or did i misunderstood anything, thank you in advance!

6 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, JessLAM said:

so hey y'all i want to send my linden dollars to my bank account and down in the possibly to set the "Exchange Rate in L$ / US$1.00:"  and if i chose my rate for example 200LD/USD it tells me that it's equal to a bigger amount of money, does that mean it'll debit all that money to my bank account or did i misunderstood anything, thank you in advance!

think it is wise to read the knowledgebase about selling L$, ánd how a money exchange works( and the fees for using it). If you don't use the "market sell",
a rate for selling 200/1 is very unlikely to fill éver. You can see the current market data under the selling boxes. 241-240 /1 are the current goings..

d75ff57fb912e693f44af0ee3e1f1e73.png

Edited by Alwin Alcott

8 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

think it is wise to read the knowledgebase about selling L$, ánd how a money exchange works( and the fees for using it). If you don't use the "market sell",
a rate for selling 200/1 is very unlikely to fill éver. You can see the current market data under the selling boxes. 241-240 /1 are the current goings..

d75ff57fb912e693f44af0ee3e1f1e73.png

Thank you for your answer! Now i did it with about 4000LD in the rate of 240/1, i'm a little anxious and afraid i'll lose my lindens with no profit at all, what will happen with my offer if i might ask? should i just cancel it or will it get debited to my bank account? thank you again

13 minutes ago, JessLAM said:

Thank you for your answer! Now i did it with about 4000LD in the rate of 240/1, i'm a little anxious and afraid i'll lose my lindens with no profit at all, what will happen with my offer if i might ask? should i just cancel it or will it get debited to my bank account? thank you again

if you cancel a L$ sell order you will get your L$ back... you didn't sell so won't get USD for it.

If the sale gets through, the USD will be put on your tillia USD account, and while there, you can start the process credit to get your money to RL account (paypal or skrill, not your bank)

Tillia will require certain information about your rl identity before they process the order, but they will guide you through that.

There are fees for selling L$, and fees for process credit, and possible fees for skrill or paypal.

7 hours ago, GuizinhoW Tornado said:

guys, im premium and my limit for selling is zero, why this happens and how many time it takes so i can sell some lindens ? still waiting for tilia to process my information, its been almost a week now...

Duplicate post.  Original is at 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.