Next theme (after the chalets)?

Claire Atheria

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1038 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

More fantasy style ... Dragons Caves Fantasy plants ...  teal grey violet ...

grafik.thumb.png.513aa58b411c0872ad51b8ea71e1216d.png

grafik.thumb.png.70ad73a26281d3c1b48336d94e1052a7.png

Unless those items are mole-made… they’re probably not using it in linden homes. The only time I’ve seen non-mole items were decor in public spaces.

• Like 1

1920's bungalows, hmm.  Remember this post from page 1 of this thread?

On 3/10/2021 at 8:50 PM, Claire Atheria said:

During Patch's talk at the Home & Garden Expo earlier today, a few things were confirmed!

• The theme after the chalets will be previewed at SL18B (33:10 mins)
  • It will most likely be released after SL18B is over (not during)
  • It will "blow your socks off" and "probably be our most impressive theme to date," with "unique capabilities unlike any other theme"

I'm so curious about what it'll be!

And Abnor's response.

On 3/10/2021 at 11:49 PM, Abnor Mole said:

I know! 😃 And yes it is. And no, it's not what you're thinking. (I don't actually know what you're thinking, but whatever it is... that's not it.)

Seems to me that if it's bungalows, they will be  UNUSUAL bungalows.  But I dunno about witchy cottages.  In the realm of magic, Patch is more a Potter kinda guy, methinks.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

More fantasy style ... dragons caves fantasy plants ...

grafik.thumb.png.513aa58b411c0872ad51b8ea71e1216d.png

grafik.thumb.png.70ad73a26281d3c1b48336d94e1052a7.png

Ooh. I actually hope it is the new theme landscape. Cottages like English cottages on the outside, and neutral rooms inside, so people are free to decorate the inside in any style they wish. It can be lovely with Cotswolds gardens.

I am still waiting for modern, but I can't get what I want, obviously.

• Like 3

It's been very hard for me not to go, "Yay, giant mushrooms!" after seeing the exhibitor regions. But I was good and stayed quiet.

The mushrooms, crystals and willow trees are made by moles. The willows can also be set to glow. It suggests a more fantasy swamp feel to go with the willows. The trick is whether it's a red herring or actual items they plan to use for the new theme.

Also if you have EEP, look up.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

Here's one of the houses...

I think the house numbers are so pretty - it's that pink thing on the right. Overall the region  looks beautiful and the houses feel really spacious inside.

1157949012_SL18B_FAntasyhomes4_001.thumb.png.9836d335cdf0fce8a682e66608b4258d.png

And a street view at night time...it's stunning

SL18B_FAntasy homes5_001.png

Okay, well, it's been a good run Loggy 🤣

Landscaping will make a *huge* distinction here and it looks beautiful to me so far. Enough of a difference 

@Polenth Yue look at the second picture! 🍄🍄

Edited by Jadziyah Nova
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

I think these will be really popular. The Moles have outdone themselves with this theme. There are so many beautiful touches like the window and doorway shapes, and the landscaping features like wells and crystals. Even the bridges are decorative...

SL18B_Fantasy homes11_001.png

Omg when can I move in?!

• Like 3

The way they did the reveal was fun. I'd noticed during the building that they'd covered the region, so we couldn't see it on the map. Then uncovered it again with apparently no changes. It was a general decor region earlier. Then for the reveal, it goes offline, and comes back as the homes demo. So they appeared as if by magic. (Squeaky wants me to stop map spying, but never, it's my hobby.)

They do look nice. It's a balance between a home you can easily decorate with flat walls and a fantasy feel. Houses that are round or odd shapes sound great until you try to use them.

All round, I'm just glad I don't have to keep secrets anymore, because I saw all that decor in the exhibitor regions and noted who made it and the glow scripts inside and I couldn't tell anybody.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Beautifully done ... but personally not my cup of tea.

No new premium alts needed here.

I love the Elven look of the whole place but I don't think I could stay there too long, (like they say, don't tarry too long and don't eat the food!) - I bet I get at least one for decorating though...they do appeal to my addiction and vanity enough!

• Like 7

Finally something different. I know I'm liking the trees best. The houses exterior are so different from the other styles, that is good for those who are tired of wood panel. I won't buy any premium alts in for this style, though.

I can imagine it will be a great time to pick up a better location for one of the other styles when they are abandoned for this one.

• Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1038 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.