Next theme (after the chalets)?

Claire Atheria

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, Patch Linden said:

The next theme is.....

*OUCH*  I just got my 2nd covid shot. 

What were we talking about?

I feel tingly, and now I hear radio transmissions in my head in ultra 5G clarity now.

giphy.gif

5G is good and all, but can you stick a magnet to your arm where Satan's microchip went in?  Congrats!  You're now a part of the global genocide... and, uhhh, you should be receiving direct orders from the Zuc himself (or something).

Thanks for protecting yourself and others.  The sore arm is worth it!

• Like 3

When I hear and see the new theme a few days or weeks later than the rest, I'll be fine.
It's not like a Christmas Eve experience for me.

Thinking of it:
The North Pole could be a cool theme.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 1

I've been saying for months - since this video came out - that I thought it'd be futuristic because of the very pregnant pause Patch has in this Belli 2nd anniversary video (around 0:55). Either it's that, or intended as a big red herring. I can see him going either way xD

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Uuuuuugh, I hope it is just teasing. It will be too close to the Log Cabins.

However I also really agree with this. I truly love fantasy, Viking, and medieval stuff. I'm sure they will be lovely, and well built. Buuuuttt please let's do something different 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Jadziyah Nova said:

I've been saying for months - since this video came out - that I thought it'd be futuristic because of the very pregnant pause Patch has in this Belli 2nd anniversary video (around 0:55). Either it's that, or intended as a big red herring. I can see him going either way xD

However I also really agree with this. I truly love fantasy, Viking, and medieval stuff. I'm sure they will be lovely, and well built. Buuuuttt please let's do something different 

Futuristic can be good.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Only  TWO more days!! ... "The 18th annual Second Life birthday celebration (SL18B) will be held from June 17th to July 1st."

Where is our hint? where is our teaser? Has @Patch Linden abandoned us? *whine*

My guess is that the reveal will be similar to the last one and thus happen just after the Lab Gab on Monday, June 21st - so roughly 3:00 pm SLT on that day.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.