Campbell Coast Artists Village Grand opening! Feb 14th at Noon!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes love is in the air and I am in love with this village of 42 Art Galleries.

Do bring your valentine or come solo and party with us and see the Art of Second Life’s extremely talented Artists.

** Hoot come celebrate the grand Opening

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Erazor/132/62/2002

Campbell Coast Artists Village !

an Unveiling for a special surprise, 

music , dancing and lots of art!!

FEB 14TH at noon for the unveiling: ))))

12 pm Live Music by Suzen Juel 

1pm DJ Doc Rast

Your ride to Artists Village and the party!

Campbell Coast Artists Village is home for galleries of many amazing Artists Work.

Including 

Adwehe, Alex Riverstone, Anouk Lefavre, Audie Whimsy, Blues Rocker, Caly Applewhyte, Ceakay Ballyhoo, Charles Hera, CybeleMoon, David Silence, Dhyezl, Dido Haas, Dįmį Ļųdwįɠ, EtaMae, Eylinea Seabird, Gidgy Adagio, Giovanna Cerise, GoSpeed Rasere, Inara Pey, Jaz, Jed Luckless, John & ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇsᴛ ʀᴏsᴄᴀ-ʜᴜɴᴛsᴍᴀɴ, Kat Heartsong, Kitty Mills, Larree Quixote, Lena Kiopak, Michiel Bechir, Nympheas.nogah, Owl Dragonash, Radagast Malaprop, Rey Charles, Shakti Adored, Skip Staheli (soon), Suzen Juel, Thomaz Blackburn, Traci, Trixie Bumbo, Uli Jansma, Whimsical Aristocrat 

CC.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Yuumo Ichibara said:

We had a blast! Thank you, and congratulations once again! Music and art, two of life’s greatest pleasures, with some of the loveliest people on SL. Unfortunately not everyone I invited could make it because the region was already FULL.

campbell1.thumb.png.81f0415ced1cf193a1c567624613c796.pngcampbell2.thumb.png.2189951f57487937fe8a4dfc4e4ae05b.pngcampbell3.thumb.png.a82730b9cdb75e3c585f44d95ae6f651.pngcampbell5.thumb.png.9ea4001080f3485eba8f558546c9c5c9.png

Yuumo, Great photos! So glad you both got in!  Hoot : )

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Thank you to everyone who visited my gallery and have sent me IMs afterwards! Such kind words!!! I am very sorry I was unable to attend but I am doing my best to reply to each message! Have a lovely Monday, everyone!

Katherine, we need to organize one you can be at : ) Or feel free to do an opening at your Gallery space : ) !

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.