The History of Second Life Video Documentary

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Secondlifers I thought to share with you my recent documentary about the History of Second Life from 1999 to 2021.

It's the story of how Second Life is born until today modern days. It's a great history to tell, especially when you investigate from inside Second Life unlike external medias who tend to tarnish Second Life image and belittle its history. I travelled one week in the Grid, visited the historical places of Second Life that holds its 17 years of existence, the historical museum with the hundreds notecards from Oz Linden. I investigated the Second Life wiki, the Second Life Community page, the Fandom Second Life page, and various blogs of very passionate Second Life lovers like Wagner James Au. Second Life is unique on its own, and so is the history of this metaverse we all love. I can tell it was a hell of a week into Second Life past, and I learned so much, I hope you can learn this much you too if like me you are stranger to Second Life history, Enjoy.

Video documentary below 😊

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

On 2/18/2021 at 2:45 PM, Prokofy Neva said:

Very ambitious! I never realized there was a place Oz Linden left 100s of notecards! I have to go see that!

Yes Oz has contributed a LOT to the Historical Museum of Second Life, collecting a lot of informations, 100's is an expression but there's a LOT of them haven't count all of them :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.