How do I verify that I'm an adult?

Eddy Loopen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1057 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, Coffee Pancake said:

There is no way to know if a couch contains adult content by observing a couch.

Edit mode, contents tab. You can do that with anything even if you don't own it 

Edited by Maitimo

15 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

Edit mode, contents tab. You can do that with anything even if you don't own it 

Of course, however that places a huge burden on the user to inspect the contents of every single rezzed object in sight and then make guesses about its contents. File names of animations or scripts are under no obligation to have any relevance to said assets intended use or function. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

The entire thing is beyond questionable.  Even the name chosen for their new avatar.  Which, it seems, may have been banned, too since it's showing now as unavailable.

Yes, as soon as I read the name of the poster, I knew things were not going anywhere good.  And it sure isn't surprising that the new account is also banned - since one is not supposed to create a new account when their previous one gets banned.  When age-play is involved, LL is very, very strict.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Well, I can not remember events without descriptions on the sales poster. If one of the AR's happened in the event mentioned.

Unless it is an event specifically saying it is for children or family safe, I always think it is adult furniture for sale. Since SL is so overwhelmingly catering to sex.

Or, it is 2 versions to buy, one adult and one PG.

The whole story makes me suspect the behavior or appearance of the teen caught the attention of somebody in the venue. Barely dressed or dressed in suggestive clothes. Added that to the name and found out they should AR.

When it comes to the AR of the person on his land, the furniture was his (The OP's) and he knew.

Edited by Marianne Little

On 5/28/2021 at 11:55 AM, Coffee Pancake said:

Depends with the poses I have a couch that has both PG and Adult poses but I mainly use the couch to sit on with my partner because the cuddle animations are PG but more realistic some items come with both of those sets of animations that are a mixture its an adult rated couch.

Edited by xxVi3perxx
added more information
  • Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1057 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.