Second Life Statistics: Mesh Bodies

Nethya Emor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 951 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

38 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

I wonder just how many people would be buying Legacy bodies if they were again on sale?  I'd say quite a lot.  With no sale happening, there is probably no one there.  With a 50% off sale, it would be mobbed.  When I went to get my Legacy demo to try the body when it was not on sale, there was no one there.  

Annndddd there you go. When you price something high and then put it on sale, you'll get shoppers who want the "bargain" even though the "bargain price" is the same or higher than someone else's everyday price on the equivalent item.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

Exactly and neither would I.  That's what I keep saying about many high priced luxury items in SL and perhaps many high priced items in SL in general.  It's better to sell two or three at a lower price than none because you make your money up on volume and lower prices draw people in to buy when they would not otherwise.  But no one here on the forums have ever agreed with me about that.  Sales are a part of business and a part of life.  It's just a fact.  

About all the weekend sales. I have become some of an addict. And it has certainly made me buy things I was not looking for, because: "Oh, that's pretty. And so cheap. I will maybe need it later..." The seller has not lost the sale of a full priced item to me, because I would not have searched it up and bought it. I did not want it, before I saw it so cheap.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

Annndddd there you go. When you price something high and then put it on sale, you'll get shoppers who want the "bargain" even though the "bargain price" is the same or higher than someone else's everyday price on the equivalent item.

That's part of a tactic, I agree.  But, some still prefer Legacy over Maitreya.  Legacy is interesting for "playing" and I don't have much play money so I wouldn't buy it full price.  SL is a very competitive market and there are always good deals for my lindens elsewhere.  But, still saving 2500 lindens is a lot to me but that doesn't necessarily mean people will buy Maitreya or another body just because it's a lower price.   

On another note, the body makers have it easy compared to others.  They only need a small place to rent and with Legacy that inworld space is about closet sized, and they don't have to make new bodies every month or keep constantly creating like those who do clothes, hair, furniture, houses.  Plus, all this stuff just keeps copying over and over and over until infinity or until SL ends whenever that is.  It's not like they have to keep buying goods and shelling out a ton of money like real life businesses do in order to sell.  

Luxury items are just that, a luxury.  Meaning not a necessity.  Since mesh heads and bodies have become almost essential in SL, having at least one of each is a good idea.  Anything more than that IS a luxury if price is an issue for you.  You don't NEED every head or body.  I had one catwa that I used until I changed to Lelutka.  I used Maitreya for years until switching to Legacy.  I bought both at full price because I chose to change.  I didn't buy any new heads or bodies at the sales although I can see the appeal of hoarding heads and bodies.

Creators of bodies will sell once to a customer in most cases.  It's not the same at all as clothing, hair, jewelry, furniture creators.  They want your repeat business and have sales on things all the time as they have more things to sell.

If the price of something is too high for me, I don't buy it.  If it does.go on sale, great.  I don't expect nor think it's fair to expect them to lower their price just because I think it's too expensive.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Anything more than that IS a luxury if price is an issue for you.  You don't NEED every head or body.  

Avatar customization is a big deal in SL now and that is part of the "playing" for some and part of SL's appeal as well as you haven't thought about creator's in your sentence above - especially those who make amazing shapes for us.  That's why I bought 7 heads at the Black Friday sales because I like to play, do photography and most importantly MAKE SHAPES.  I have made tons of shapes.  Almost all my shapes have been freebies though.  Then I started selling some and then I saw my shapes end up at an event copied, so I only have few shapes for sale now.  But, I still will play with my heads and take photography.   People wanting to "play" in SL is different than how you view SL, Rowan.  I think you view SL as make one avatar that is yourself.  There are many people who don't play SL that way nor find it creative enough to be one avatar.  But, c'est la vie, that's life.  Lower prices may bring a new crowd also in a post coronavirus real life business near annihilation.    

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Avatar customization is a big deal in SL now and that is part of the "playing" for some and part of SL's appeal as well as you haven't thought about creator's in your sentence above - especially those who make amazing shapes for us.  That's why I bought 7 heads at the Black Friday sales because I like to play, do photography and most importantly MAKE SHAPES.  I have made tons of shapes.  Almost all my shapes have been freebies though.  Then I started selling some and then I saw my shapes end up at an event copied, so I only have few shapes for sale now.  But, I still will play with my heads and take photography.   People wanting to "play" in SL is different than how you view SL, Rowan.  I think you view SL as make one avatar that is yourself.  There are many people who don't play SL that way nor find it creative enough to be one avatar.  But, c'est la vie, that's life.  Lower prices may bring a new crowd also in a post coronavirus real life business near annihilation.    

Which still makes more than one of each a luxury.  If it's for making things to sell, than it's an investment for which you may see a return on your investment.  Play is just that, play and totally different than purchasing something in hopes of creating for that item.  One is work, one is play.  Making something and giving it away for free was your choice.  

2 hours ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

Interesting definition of "upper clientele"...

Eh, more or less. I see more nicer cars and such things at a Arby's than I do at my other job. One guy even comes by in a 2020 Fiat 124 Spider. But for the most part I see beaters and older models at the other job. It's interesting the dynamic between the fast-food chains like that.

2 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

My ex and I lived not too far from an Arby's and we'd get coupons quite a lot.  So we went to Arby's when there was a good deal.  We almost always ate out on weekends so we lived by the coupons of the sales even for places to eat.   I cooked during the week but my ex always took us out to eat on the weekends. I always went to sales, always.  I rarely bought anything full price ever.  It's how mortgage poor people with child make it.  I just recently bought from two stores I've never bought from and they have excellent stuff at a fantastic price and their price is about 60% lower than their competitors.  If the price wasn't as low for these items I just bought, I would not have bought them.  I am not a money tree nor have endless lindens.  lol  I power shop here just like I do in real life. 

Yeah, I mean at times you can find a good deal but it's usually a tactic to draw ya in but when ya do find a legit deal ofcourse I'll go after it myself. In SL I buy alot of military vehicles and they have their annual holiday sales. These vehicles such as ships normally run me 2,500L to 4K and when you find one on sale for 900-1000L? Can't beat that. I snag that *****e up instantly, often at times I got many Lindens in reserve saved up for the occasion. A long wait at times (sometimes I buy straight out if I wanted it badly) but the pay-off is worth it.

Edited by Simo Vodopan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rowan Amore said:

Which still makes more than one of each a luxury.  If it's for making things to sell, than it's an investment for which you may see a return on your investment.  Play is just that, play and totally different than purchasing something in hopes of creating for that item.  One is work, one is play.  Making something and giving it away for free was your choice.  

Many of my items are partly an investment as I buy mostly textures.  I bought 7 heads from the Black Friday sales but one of the stores all the products were 75% off so I jumped at it as it's for play, not for money.  But, still, SL is a very competitive market.  I am always finding affordable items.  

On 2/11/2021 at 5:56 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

vicissitudes

My word for the day. 

oh... and yeah, my female alt uses Belleza/Lelutka. There are some BOM issues with Belleza but I love the Freya shape and I have no interest in swapping yet gain (and then updating all my “outfits.”) My male avatars use Jake/Catwa. Male fashion is far less diverse than shopping for female fashion. I guess there are only so many combinations of leather jackets and A-shirt tank tops that can be sold. 

Still... data is always good. Maybe I’ll be ready for a change next year?

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Simo Vodopan said:

Eh, more or less. I see more nicer cars and such things at a Arby's than I do at my other job. One guy even comes by in a 2020 Fiat 124 Spider. But for the most part I see beaters and older models at the other job. It's interesting the dynamic between the fast-food chains like that.

You think a Fiat is a upper clientele car?!? Its a $25K car.. My 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe was $30K... Just because its new, doesnt make it nicer.. Just like the mesh bodies.. New doesnt always mean better.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

You think a Fiat is a upper clientele car?!? Its a $25K car.. My 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe was $30K... Just because its new, doesnt make it nicer.. Just like the mesh bodies.. New doesnt always mean better.

I'm just saying the other place has a bunch of beaters and what not. The people at the second place drive alot more newer cars because they can usually afford it. I'm not saying it's better than a older model. It was also like I was saying about how it's more common to get 100 dollar bills over there than at the first. People don't usually give us 100s at the place with the beaters. Missing the point entirely...

But in terms of food, it is a fact that the food is pricier and usually better over at the second place than the first. So naturally they can afford it. Some fast-food places do have a higher standard than others as surprising as it sounds.

Nevertheless, being a car guy myself I get what you mean however.

Edited by Simo Vodopan

12 hours ago, Simo Vodopan said:

I work in the food business and places like a Burger King get more business than a Arby's due to lower prices.

I'd say the difference has more to do with the type of food served at each place, combined with the fact that there are twice as many Burger King locations in the US than there are Arby's.

In my experience, more people just prefer to eat fast food burgers & crap chicken nuggets than the deli type sandwiches (hot or cold) that are served at Arby's.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alma Palmira said:
On 2/11/2021 at 5:56 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

vicissitudes

My word for the day. 

Spelwing bee for Dinkies @ 3 @ Larry's with a 3000 linden fwee pwize.  (Just kidding).

1 hour ago, Alma Palmira said:

Still... data is always good. Maybe I’ll be ready for a change next year?

Data, some of us were wondering if by the data it had anything to do wiff da sales, especially with Legacy brand?   Why there is no polling on the forums, I gather SL thinks it would be tampered with probably, especially in relation to products.  

As far as a change, I was with you on your outfits comment until I decided to buy all those heads to play around with at 75% off.  Now, I have lots of new outfits to make.  On another note, one thing that heads do for SL, I think, is really drive the economy for new outfits, skin, hair, the works.  I don't think a new body would drive the SL economy quite so much as the heads would because if I buy a new body, I can get re-deliveries of all my Blueberry and Addam's clothing which has all the sizes.  

Another interesting note about me, I didn't give a darn about any price in SL prior to coronavirus except I loved getting my fatpacks form Blueberry and Addam's for their sales and that is it but I shop at Blueberry and Addam's year round but for fatpacks I wait for the sales.  The virus has changed things for me and for many creators too.  That is just a fact.  Business in SL is way down just as it is in real life.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'd say the difference has more to do with the type of food served at each place, combined with the fact that there are twice as many Burger King locations in the US than there are Arby's.

In my experience, more people just prefer to eat fast food burgers & crap chicken nuggets than the deli type sandwiches (hot or cold) that are served at Arby's.

That and also the prices of things and whatever else as I explained earlier. Having worked in the fast-food business for over 6 years I can safely say that Burger King is on the lowest end of the spectrum. Workers and so on are rather *****ty if I'll be blunt and I wager *****ty place attracts *****ty customers for the most part. 'Birds of a feather' as they say.

When working at Arby's I do notice a different atmosphere. Workers tend to be nicer and uphold the standard that the brand does. While at a Burger King it's like: "we should do the 'thing' like other franchises but eh, we got our own agendas".

Many variables like that. Does differ between places and what 'family' owns it as well. This particular BK sets directly across from the Arby's and I see it night and day. While we the Arby's might not get as much business as the BK does, they get the bigger orders and higher customer satisfaction rate. Unlike corporate over there and the general bosses, things are actually enforced at this Arby's. The BK operates like a clique and if you're not related by blood or really close you're not gonna be a manager and some people get more respect than others despite having the same positions and everything. I've seen people work there for 10-12 years that deserve to be managers but never get it yet any other *****tard does.

There's lots I can say on the subject but yeah.

Edited by Simo Vodopan

10 minutes ago, Simo Vodopan said:

That and also the prices of things as I explained earlier. Having worked in the fast-food business for over 6 years I can safely say that Burger King is on the lowest end of the spectrum. Workers and so on are rather *****ty if I'll be blunt and I wager *****ty place attracts *****ty customers for the most part. 'Birds of a feather' as they say.

When working at Arby's I do notice a different atmosphere. Workers tend to be nicer and uphold the standard that the brand does. While at a Burger King it's like: "we should do the 'thing' like other franchises but eh, we got our own agendas".

Many variables like that.

Yes, but I'd be willing to bet that you'll still find more people going to upscale burger joints, like Five Guys, than go to places like Arby's -- and Five Guys is possibly more expensive than Arby's - or at the least, not cheaper.

Also, places like McDonalds and Burger King and Wendy's score high on the list of fast food for families, especially those with small children, because their menu caters more to small children than Arby's does.  Not to mention, that in almost all of my visits to any of those places, Arby's was always the slowest one for me to get my food from - though, IMO, often a better fresher-tasting meal. 

I think Arby's may be seen as slightly better just because it isn't a burger joint.

Addl note:  IMO, I always viewed McD's as the lowest end of the fast food burgers.  Where I grew up, Burger King & Wendy's were definitely considered slightly better.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yes, but I'd be willing to bet that you'll still find more people going to upscale burger joints, like Five Guys, than go to places like Arby's and Five Guys is possibly more expensive than Arby's - or at the least, not cheaper.

Also, places like McDonalds and Burger King and Wendy's score high on the list of fast food for families, especially those with small children, because their menu caters more to small children than Arby's does.  Not to mention, that in almost all of my visits to any of those places, Arby's was always the slowest one for me to get my food from - though, IMO, often a better fresher-tasting meal. 

I think Arby's may be seen as slightly better just because it isn't a burger joint.

I'd like to think so but really, from my experiences and at least in this particular Arby's our food is always fresh and made up to code. When a customers asks for fresh fries we literally do as they requested and drop a basket literally right at that second they ask for it. No questions.

Meanwhile at the BK across the street they half-ass it and at times 'pretend' they dropped a fresh basket of fries. I would say it's kinda debatable on being a place for 'family' when there's that and the crack-addicts and everything roaming around stealing things. Putting syringes in bathroom stalls, used condoms on the railing and what have you (yes, this real, my own experiences as a float cleaning up things). Over at the Arby's when we see homeless and loiters and the like we tell it to em' straight: "get the ***** out" meanwhile at the Bk they couldn't give a damn effectively putting children and families in danger not caring for their well-being. Letting these lot roam as they see-fit at times. I wish I was exaggerating and such but I'm not.

Speaking of those times, they focus too much on the drive-through time at the BK that it's at obnoxious levels. Food, order accuracy and cleanliness standards are at all time low here. I've noticed the parking lot scored a 42% on cleanliness meanwhile the food scored like a 24% or something. It's insane.

I always told them: "You put too much goddamned focus on that drive-through time when we need a balance of speed, accuracy, food quality and customer service".

I suppose it also depends on what area you're in so for me I live in Johnson City, Tennessee and this place is a *****e-hole. I hear complaints alot at that BK but hardly ever at the Arby's I work at.

Our BK got a 84.5, 'B' rating' score the last time REV came out here and we could certainly do better. While our Arby's has a 95 rating.

It's kinda telling really.

Edited by Simo Vodopan

2 minutes ago, Simo Vodopan said:

I would say it's kinda debatable on being a place for 'family' when there's that and the crack-addicts and everything roaming around stealing things., Putting syringes in bathroom stalls, used condoms on the railing and what have you

Your observations, pricing/popularity/etc...., are possibly correct for your location.  I can't say as I've ever been in such a location and thus can't even relate.  Even in my childhood, growing up poor, I never saw such conditions in the fast food places that my mother took us to - the few times that we got to eat out anyway.

18 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Your observations, pricing/popularity/etc...., are possibly correct for your location.  I can't say as I've ever been in such a location and thus can't even relate.  Even in my childhood, growing up poor, I never saw such conditions in the fast food places that my mother took us to - the few times that we got to eat out anyway.

I'll just put it to ya like this. TN, in some locations like this is like a mini-Detroit. Over here it's a run-down area with not many modern conveniences. Meanwhile in the 'down-town' district it's a different atmosphere, very pretty. It's like the city itself half-asses things and only cares about certain districts leaving us poverty stricken people to rot away like trash.

The BK we're talking about still uses '1990s and early '2000s equipment. The place is in shambles with cracks, rotting areas, leaks, roof even caved-in in a certain spot at one time before the so-called 'renovation' they had. There's even a bullet imprint on the boiler. Awhile back some guy was standing infront of the building and got shot at. The bullet wizzed through the dinning room into the boiler. This BK was nick-named 'Ghetto King' for a reason... and that's only part of it. It's the tip of the ice-burg as they say.

And us workers? We don't even have the proper equipment and yet for a multi-million dollar company as one co-worker said you'd think we'd be out-fitted but no, we got deteriorating oven-mits and our guys get burned alot so it's like we gotta buy our own equipment to get by. We don't even have squeegees for the windows and other things which is crucial for sanitary reasons and I'm someone that takes health and sanitation very *****ing seriously. It's appalling and infuriates me. I've told them several times we need certain equipment and spare bath-room keys but nothing ever gets done. Meanwhile I pull the weight, doing my part. That's the kick in the head right there.

Saying that, when you see the building in such a state itself it's very telling of the management and how they don't give a damn about things around here but pretend they do. It's only about the dollar, putting on those 'happy' faces for ya. Once we get the dollar we're happy to just get you on out of there. I see it, my managers, one in particular always has a subtle sarcastic passive-aggressive tone with the customers and at one point he even said a racial slur to one guy but never got fired over it.

The customers are non the wiser over it. As a worker myself when you're on the inside working, you see what really goes on compared to the customer's perspective and they're like:  "Ah, what a nice place, nice manager" and I'm standing there thinking to myself: "If only you really knew...".

Edited by Simo Vodopan

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Having lived in a few places over the years ... It is very much a location to location thing and I do not mean that as town to town either - if a town/city has more than one BK,McD, Wendy's and such then each and every single one will be rather different in a variety of ways.

• Like 1

We, literally, have a BK and an Arbys right next to each other.  At lunchtime, I'd say it's 50/50.  It all depends on which seems to be moving faster or if I'm feeling like a burger or something else.  Price really isn't a deciding factor for me and never has been for fast food.  

6 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Made me smile. I have two on a common drive for me to/from almost right next to each other.  Which one do I use?  Whichever one has a drive-through open when I drive past, and that didn't tick me off last time I went in because they didn't want to be there working at that moment... I get it its a sucky job, and I don't expect sweetie-talkie-huggie stuff either, truly I don't. I *have an idea* of just how much of the U.S. public's life that fast food workers contribute to, I do.  Hey if I had my way they'd all get (including waitresses and restaurant staff!) a $20 hour minimum for the work they put up with.  I'd rather just get not-rude ho-hum doing my job back at me - it allows me to say thank you take care of yourself warmly as I pull away with my grub and get out of their way. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen sometimes and I guess I get it for all those rude customers and other employees that came before me that day lol. Whatever, I get that too. I just don't want to deal with it when I'm hungry and wanting to get home and chill.  I think I disappoint folks sparring to provoke a verbal fight. I learned not to fight with drunks or those that just wanna fight with anything on two legs a long time ago.  

And price? It just never crosses my mind. At that moment, I'd pay anything not to have to cook... good thing they don't know that.

5 hours ago, Simo Vodopan said:

The BK we're talking about still uses '1990s and early '2000s equipment. The place is

Disappointing. BKs on military bases are really spot-on. 

And about the bodies, stats, etc. 

All surveys have their limitations, since the beginning of time, RL and otherwise.  No negative there,  one just needs to lean toward saying how popular the "identified" popular bodies are - and not deduce from the bodies missing that they are "less" used.  The latter is a stretch.

E.g. I have used several over the decade. I have always ended up switching back to Slink Physique because to be honest, I've had almost zero percent chance over all those years that a seller at MP that uses the Slink/Physique logo is selling Physique clothes that don't work instantly with either alpha hud or alphas/BOM.  I would have no idea if that's because Slink watches for use of their logo, or if the body is just that much easier to make mesh clothes for, but both feet hands and body I've just had almost 100% great luck buying clothes that work. And for years I don't go to huge events until very off-off-time if ever (walk in place? noway! smiles...).  You would not have come across me in a survey designed like this.  So it leads me to wonder, how many other longtimers here, went back to a reliable body if even to save fuss-time, but like me would not have traveled to an event and therefore how large then might this group of bodies be that were not counted in this survey, and are they bodies like Slink that appear not to have placed high in the count... 

Just a few thoughts.  Still great value for surveys compiled though, regardless of limitations.  Hey it helps sellers, even if to tell them what bodies need more clothes made for them these days!  :)

Edited by Kyrie Deka
whah-i need a reason?

On 2/14/2021 at 2:25 PM, Rowan Amore said:

I'd rather be wearing a body LESS people are using.  It's difficult enough trying to be unique.  I'm glad I switched to another body from Maitreya.  I would think the only people upset would be the body creators.

If your body is not as popular, you run the chance of seeing something you really like, only for it to not made for your body. If you don't change your clothing a whole lot, then that's fine. If you like wearing the latest fashion, then that would suck.

In terms of being unique, the only thing people can own is their style. Everything else can be copied. Just because two people have Maitreya does not mean they can't be unique.

• Like 2

I wonder how different the statistics would be with more furries included. I'd imagine the Regalia line of bodies would be more common, though for some reason I am seeing a lot of Legacy too. I've not seen a single Inithium user on the fluffier side of SL, which is surprising.

If anyone cares at all I'm using the Maitreya for my skinsona.

On 2/16/2021 at 1:59 AM, Simo Vodopan said:

It's a shame to see the statistics on the Freya being so low. I recently got into the Slink once I figured out how to do it but the Freya has always been my flag-ship as far as my female avs go. Great shape, curves that aren't too 'bombastic'. A natural balance and it can be thicc at that. I never understood why the Maitreya was so popular, for one thing with that being said it's too damned small compared to the Freya or Slink. You don't get much of a ass or anything. The Freya is overall a well balanced body IMO with Slink coming in second, they got BOM and everything and they're inexpensive too.

I would wager a guess that it's entirely due to Belleza's glacial update pace. They universally lag behind on new features, usually by years. For example, the BoM on those bodies is basically a hack, rather than any kind of redesign that'd make the old applier layers optional. (which makes the bodies almost as heavy as the legacy, when they could be far better with just one simple update!) Took them equally long to implement bento hands.

Edited by Cinos Field
  • Like 2

The fall of Freya sticks in my craw because I loved the Belleza bodies so much. The big difference between then and now re: Belleza is the pace of development from so many competitors. Someone upthread mentioned the partnerships Legacy had with stores. I honestly can't stand the attitude of the Legacy team but you can't say they aren't VISIBLE. (I like my Legacy but they act like jerks in the support chats, tbh.)  Maitreya made sure their big displays showed up in a few prominent stores and events as well. Now, with the advent of the SL neck standard and several bodies offering perfect fits it makes Belleza look even more like abandonware. Both bodies (as well as Slink) have prominent presences in world, you can quickly and easily get an answer from someone connected to the brand. Slink though, unfortunately, is becoming more of a cult classic as opposed to the broad support it once had.

On that subject, since I'm already armchair quarterbacking other people's businesses with no qualifications or background: The reason Slink's market share fell so fast was the BOM update. Not the implementation (although alpha layers only were confusing for many consumers) but the rollout. They should have done what Maitreya did. Free updates for all. The complex convoluted range of products and bundles needed for a free update, a policy that in many cases required contacting the creator to find out how to proceed.  Yes, of course creators want to, and should, get paid for their work. But how many future sales and how much positive momentum did they lose in that moment when BOM was new and fresh and everyone wanted to check it out? End result, my observation, was a significant number of people (and designers) moved on to another body. That's what I did.

As for the survey, y'all keep commenting as if it's only been done at popular shopping events. I see no reason to disbelieve the statement that the numbers were collected as described. I look forward to another round of numbers. And I do think it would help to track the names of all the regions visited. I'm interested in that. It would help put to lie the idea that there is somehow a massive number of X favorite body not being counted.

On 2/12/2021 at 4:29 AM, Nethya Emor said:

Simhopping for 7 days through shopping events, roleplay sims, bdsm sims, mainstores, events, clubs, furry sims, hangouts, 50L weekday, disco, and anything else with high traffic. Total of 542 sims checked. Only unique avatars, no duplicates. While 12k isn't that much compared to SL's population, it is still far more than majority of surveys out there. Lucia's data has a higher count which is helpful to look at as well.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 951 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.