Furniture Request - BDSM, multi submissive seating / use

AmethystxMoonstone

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for furniture that can seat one Dominant (Master or Mistress) and multiple submissives. Hoping to find something that has more casual and/or kink/fetish animations than strictly sex animations.

I've seen many orgy or threesome beds and couches, but looking for something where multiple subs can sit and hang out, or participate in foreplay or bdsm/worship type activities, or even cuddles. I'd be open to other vanilla furniture but a lot of the ones I've seen are very outdated and use poseballs.

I have a chair from Slam that is great, can seat 2 subs and has a handful of cuddle anims. The best I can find for more than 2 is the "Wizard King Bench" by Archdemon, but the outdoor bench aesthetic doesn't match with my decor. They also have a couch version but it's 18 prims...

Any tips on furniture brands to look into? :D

When you get into 4p or more, you're typically only going to have multi-2p or multi-3p scenes with each group doing the same animation set, positioned and/or rotated in a different direction. Debauchery's "swingers" furniture is an example.

The exception is with BDSM where sitter #3 or #4 and up are typically "extras" all doing the same animation and positioned around the primary scene.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.