Looking for Skin Name or Designer Name!

Nikita Neuman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I ask here, cause all of you saw more than only one Person and cause the Girl i saw it, wont tell me what Skin it is!

Sooooo prettty Pleeeaassseee, does anyone know, what Brand of Skin that is? Or does anyone recognize that Skin and has already seen it?

If anyone can help, pleeeaase  help me out Photo is attached!

I tahnk you all sooo much !  :)

50884541222_e5aba33900_c.jpg

Edited by Nikita Neuman

19 minutes ago, Nikita Neuman said:

I dont know....?

The only Thing i want to have, what ever it costs me, the Skin or Designer Name from that Skin.

Tysm

I have no idea, unfortunately. But then, I don't use a wide variety of skins.

Have you thought of contacting the merchant, to see if they know, or can put you in touch with someone who does?

• Like 1

Thank you all :) So Katt you think the Skin is older, as those sold now? Hm, could be, i asked Toxic herself, but she refuse to tell me what Designer made it.

Normaly she sells Fashion, so the Image i lend from her Flickr, to show and get Help about her Skin or Shape.

Hope anyway someone does recognize that Skin she uses on that Image.

Tysm all

• Like 1

I'd look at the belly button and then search around trying to find it in other skins..

There is so much lighting going on with that picture that  it is really hard to tell what skin it is..

It may even be a stock skin from one of the bodies mentioned in the add.. Try the really curvy bodies first to see what their stock skins look like and keep an eye out for that belly button..

if you are wanting to get the skin because of the face.. You can bet that's not from the skin.. That skin in the face doesn't look like it has more detail in it than the body does..It looks more like they shaded the face rather than went into details.. That is more than likely her shape pulling that off..

If it's the body detail you are looking for, Then yea, try to track down that belly button..hehehehe

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

No. System layers and appliers aren't shown, unfortunately. Just attachments.

18 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

True but my face is actually on a tattoo layer so it would show?  I assume.

Scylla is correct. Those HUDs cannot detect system layers of any kind, be they skins, eyes, tattoos, alpha layers, clothing layers, brow-shapers/system hairbase, or shoe-shapers/system shoebase. Nor can they detect any attachments that are on a HUD point as opposed to any avatar skeleton attachment point.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Nikita Neuman said:

Thank you all :) So Katt you think the Skin is older, as those sold now? Hm, could be, i asked Toxic herself, but she refuse to tell me what Designer made it.

Normaly she sells Fashion, so the Image i lend from her Flickr, to show and get Help about her Skin or Shape.

Tysm all

Didn’t she used to make skins? Her skin store was called Alter Ego. It’s probably a skin she made. It looks like it might have add on tattoos for details. Since she’s not sharing, you might have to just get close as possible from another skin maker and add details.

• Like 3

I looked at my belly button on my skin and it looks really close to my belly button.. hehehe

My skin is a Skinnery, but that won't tell you much about which skin they are using for their head.. I mean if it is a skinnery skin..

You'd have to figure out which head she was using and then which skin in that category.. But the body skins are pretty much the same I believe from body to body as far as details go..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nikita Neuman said:

Tysm all

I did notice she has a shape store with style cards. MAYBE maybeee there is something close there? https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/192337

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nikita Neuman said:

Tysm all

You can still find some gatchas on MP.  

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/alterego-I-maliyah-II-02-Honey/8092555

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Katt Dragoone said:

I did notice she has a shape store with style cards. MAYBE maybeee there is something close there? https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/192337

Tysm Katt, i got already the Skin, where she wears on the Image some pink Clothes, but know what the Problem was later, you dont get the correct Shape, to look exact as her Skin Photo. I will ask her those Days, what Mesh Head she uses, maybe she shares that Info.

In the Stylcard is a Shapename, but to my bad bad luck, the Shop doesnt have those, weird, na. Maybe too old?

And Rowan, that Skin from MP you said, doesnt look in anyway like hers. 😢

Tysm

Edited by Nikita Neuman
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nikita Neuman said:

And Rowan, that Skin from MP you said, doesnt look in anyway like hers. 😢

Tysm

I think what we're trying to tell you is it looks like a skin, from a skin store that doesn't exist anymore. She was showing you that the store did in fact exist and was showing you an example of a skin that someone was reselling from the store. She wasn't saying that was THE skin, but the skin does have a lot of the characteristics for that creator i.e. the mole, the eyebrows, the squinty eyes, etc.

Let us know if you find it though, because now I want to know where its from!

Edited by Janet Voxel
  • Like 1

So finaly i know her Mesh Head GENUS and the Skin could be from Pepe Named  "JAE" but unfortunately he hasn´t it in his Mainstore, only those Zodiac Skins and they r sorry look for my Taste too Childish, like almost 14 years old Girl.

Yea that Shape i got and for this i would need Skin: JAE!

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Detox-Shape-Candy-Bento-Shape-Catya/16912770

I wrote Pepegirl already with NC, hope she comes online to see it, cause she seems rarely On.

Tysm

Edited by Nikita Neuman

1 minute ago, JUSTUS Palianta said:

i know there was a shop called alter ego owned by a lady name toxic

as far as i know the two brands are not related

She’s one of those creators that has more than one store and more than one alt for them. They usually have some form of Toxic name.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.