i want advise on this

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 198 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

my girl was sleeping nude with her friend i asked her and her friend what there doing they did not respond and my girl did not come back online i ask her friend that she slapped with i did not get respond i used to pay for her apartment i want to believe in her but i don't know what to do

she was protective and respectful to me she even did stand for me against the same friend that she ended up sleeping with nude

i want help please

If they were naked and in bed and you were able to find them, they wanted you to find them naked and in bed.   Seems kind of obvious you should walk away.  That's just drama waiting to happen.

• Like 12

I would see it as an opportunity. If her friend is female, then that's an opportunity for me to have a really fun night.  If her friend is male, then that's an opportunity for her to have a really fun night.  If you're not into either of those scenario's, then it's an opportunity to find a new girlfriend.

• Haha 8

14 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

This was in SL? They were AFK? There are all sorts of possibilities. No way we can know what was going on or why, you need to talk to her.

Yeah, 2 avatars naked in bed together........ totally innocent, I'm sure.

I mean, THIS IS SL, right?

Side note -- not getting a response from someone does not necessarily mean AFK.  They could have just pretended to not be there in order to avoid the confrontation.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

There was a naked girl in a pose store I was in the other day... just standing there starlets, free as you please, on a moderate region. I assumed that perhaps this was a lifestyle choice of hers. 

if this is not a typical lifestyle choice of hers, perhaps you could inform her that you prefer your women to be clothed and not sleeping with your friend, and just tp on out! SL has plenty of folk to mingle with - naked and clothed alike. 

On 2/9/2021 at 3:28 PM, njgamer69 said:

my girl was sleeping nude with her friend i asked her and her friend what there doing they did not respond and my girl did not come back online i ask her friend that she slapped with i did not get respond i used to pay for her apartment i want to believe in her but i don't know what to do

she was protective and respectful to me she even did stand for me against the same friend that she ended up sleeping with nude

i want help please

Here's some scenarios of that I got from this.

1. She's ignoring you to avoid conflict.

2. She didn't notice you there and is probably on voice with said person she's in the bed with. And she logged off because  she noticed you there I.E. she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

Best thing to do is walk away. Don't give it energy.. find someone else.

Edited by Minx Kurosawa
  • Like 2

Completely agree.

On 2/9/2021 at 10:28 PM, Rowan Amore said:

If they were naked and in bed and you were able to find them, they wanted you to find them naked and in bed.   Seems kind of obvious you should walk away.  That's just drama waiting to happen.

• 1 month later...
On 2/19/2021 at 1:50 PM, PixieGirrrrl said:

You should at least hear her out before deciding how to react. It could be a simple misunderstanding, or it could be completely what it looks like. But everyone at least deserves a chance to explain.

ok

I'm curious if the 3rd party was a female or male?

Not that it matters, because she was somewhat devious.   I do know women in SL who are Bi, so sleeping with a women isn't that big a deal. She SHOULD have let you know this upfront so you would know or, happily,  be a participant.

If its a guy? Buh bye

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Doris Johnsky said:

Not that it matters, because she was somewhat devious.   I do know women in SL who are Bi, so sleeping with a women isn't that big a deal. She SHOULD have let you know this upfront so you would know or, happily,  be a participant.

If its a guy? Buh bye

What are you smoking, though?

1 hour ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

What f*cked up logic cheap pon script is that?

Possibly cheating with a female... "O hai, I'm gonna have some naughty fun later on. Wanna join in?"

Possibly cheating with a male... "Ewwww"

Hey it's SL and I'm a realist. I've seen far worse 

3 hours ago, Doris Johnsky said:

If its a guy? Buh bye

WTF?  So with that logic, if the OP is a bi/man and sleeps with another man, that's ok?  Or is it just Ewwww if anyone sleeps with a man?  What if they're all women?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 198 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.