Sell limit is $0?

MelodicRain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1143 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My payment status is "payment info used", when I try to sell lindens it says my sell limit is $0 and "You must have payment info on file to sell L$". What does this mean?

Also, what's the most optimal way of turning lindens into $CAD (Canadian dollars)? I'm trying to empty my account balance as I'll be taking a long break from SL. I first have to pay a 3.5% fee to sell on lindex, then another 5% fee from this Tilia to deposit it to Paypal, then another ~3.5% to convert USD to CAD? That's like 12% in transaction fees, kind of ridiculous.

Edited by MelodicRain

4 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, MelodicRain said:

My payment status is "payment info used", when I try to sell lindens it says my sell limit is $0 and "You must have payment info on file to sell L$". What does this mean?

Also, what's the most optimal way of turning lindens into $CAD (Canadian dollars)? I'm trying to empty my account balance as I'll be taking a long break from SL. I first have to pay a 3.5% fee to sell on lindex, then another 5% fee from this Tilia to deposit it to Paypal, then another ~3.5% to convert USD to CAD? That's like 12% in transaction fees, kind of ridiculous.

And you have to have a minimum AND you need to be able to prove you are you with  official documents if you haven't done that lately. Be sure you can verify your identity before going forward; if not you will just be stuck with USDs that you can't take out  :D.   So far as the error message you are getting, there is either something wrong on the website or maybe you logged in to an account that WASN'T payment used?  Happens :D.   I'd wait a day and see if it is fixed.  If not then you can put in a ticket or contact live chat if you are premium.  Good luck.

EDIT as I hit the enter button :D

OR you took your credit card info out of the backend so it is no longer there?  That's another possibility. 

Edited by Chic Aeon

20 minutes ago, MelodicRain said:

They hustle the hustler in case you dont know yet 😂

It's the only way so far. USD to CAD probably wont be that high but you would be experiencing forex fluctuations. With no commentary on contemporary US political climate there's going to be swings, up or down depends on fiscal policies.

my alt she has this

Resident
Payment Info Used

She has no payment info on file, there was bug in the marketplace some years ago, if you opened a store you got that on the account,  but you need to actually add the payment info onto the account otherwise, it's not going to do anything but give you errors.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1143 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.