Vyper Medical Center NOW HIRING for part time receptionist

kai2289

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 552 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Vyper Medical Center is looking to hire a qualified candidates to fill the part time receptionist role.  

Job duties will be to sit at the reception desk greeting patients, scheduling appointments, taking messages for the doctors and explaining about our medical packages we offer. 

If you are interested please visit us inworld or you may message

lalonee.bellic  or kai2289 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

If your goal is to call out all those who don't follow instructions, you will be very busy, and, I suspect, not do any good.

I have no doubt you are very correct.  

Job postings that say to contact someone outside of the forums and the people responding here just really irks me for some reason.  So I've been giving in to the urge.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Job postings that say to contact someone outside of the forums and the people responding here just really irks me for some reason.  So I've been giving in to the urge.  

I hear you, but you could spend your whole life telling people they are wrong, and what purpose what it serve?

9 minutes ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

Rowan, my point was that pointing out how posters should have paid attention the op is futile.

I'm sure you enjoyed posting that meme, but it added no more value than your first post.

?

On 9/12/2020 at 5:54 AM, Annabell Wandsworth said:

I always find it interesting when I see posts like this.

There are dozens of jobs posted each week here, so why exactly are you not applying for them?

Possibility 1:    I am too lazy to look at posts- you have to come to me!

Response 1: Why would I want to hire someone who was too lazy to look at other posts?

Possibility 2:  see #1

• Thanks 3

8 hours ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

I hear you, but you could spend your whole life telling people they are wrong, and what purpose what it serve?

I have already acknowledged that you are likely correct in that my pointing these things out will do no good.   

As to what purposed it serves, I have answered that as well -- short term giving in to my urge.  i.e. I'm scratching the itch.  I'll likely continue to do it - even though it likely won't change anything for the job applicant, it might give the prospective employer a different view of the applicants.

And from what Chelsea posted above, it appears that you have a similar urge that you have given in to in the past even though it also was very likely futile.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I apologize.. My intentions were not to irk you or make you angry. I was so excited I acted quickly and did not think to reread the post to check if I missed anything. I'm sorry and I hope we can move on.. next time I'll reread and not act quickly.

Edited by Zaideaa
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Zaideaa said:

I apologize.. My intentions were not to irk you or make you angry. I was so excited I acted quickly and did not think to reread the post to check if I missed anything. I'm sorry and I hope we can move on.. next time I'll reread and not act quickly.

No need to apologize to me and you didn't make me angry.  Me being "irked" by something is much, much milder than anger.

Just like RL though, it is always a good idea to ensure you've carefully read things related to jobs and fully understand what is expected or asked.

I'm not the hiring person anyway, so my thoughts don't even matter on this.  

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 552 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.