Guilty pleasures

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Things like Sonic the Hedgehog (recently grew an appreciation for him). It's a mixed bagged with that community. Some love it, some really hate it. ... Also busty anime looking chicks.... *Ahem*. Music like Dope's 'Die Mother*****er Die' (honestly gets me pumped and settled down at the same time after a stressful time) and so on.

On 2/9/2021 at 8:40 AM, Love Zhaoying said:

We used to have pizza places with actual "Mighty Wurlizters"! The Florida place was a hit with retirees.

First piano I ever touched was my grandmother's antique upright Wurlitzer. I've been playing ever since. Only now I also play an acoustical, a classical, a Telecaster and a Stratocaster. 😊

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh you mean pleasures that I should feel REAL guilty about? Well.......
Trying to synch an Alesis SR18 to PC via a Mark Of The Unicorn fast-lane because my MOTU MIDI Express XT is just sooo old....*sighs (all for the love of Rickenbacker bass and custom voiced drums. Ofc).
And then there's the MOTU M4 interface that I'll get very soon,  (which comes with Digital Performer & Ableton lite versions).
Then I want my custom Maton Messiah 12 string, then an Irish Bouzouki or mandocello would be rly rly nice. 
Any fender guitar with a hockey-puck headstock <3. Then a 2011 Fender custom shop Stratocaster in natural ash finish 😍
MOTU Ethno Voice 2 sound library. MOTU BPM percussion library.  An Appalachian hammered lap dulcimer would be totally dreamy. 

Then prolly a Hurdy Gurdy too :)

• Like 2

On 2/8/2021 at 8:20 AM, Janet Voxel said:

guilt·y pleas·ure

something, such as a ... piece of music, that one enjoys despite feeling that it is not generally held in high regard.

Ooooh yeah. I love 80's hard rock and metal and punk -that's not the guilty part, though.

The guilty part is one specific band: Grim Reaper:

They were a total RCA-cashing-in-on-what-kids-like pre-fab band but...I love the hell out of their first album, even if it does make my inner metal-head cringe!

Edited by Han Held

1 hour ago, Janet Voxel said:

I used to make fun of people for wearing these in SL a few years ago, but my god are they super comfy. 

Shop Harem Pants | Women's Pants Online | birdsnest.com.au

I dunno. If they're that comfy I might wait a little to long to get to the restroom and trip myself trying to do the loo run in those.

81jh.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

I dunno. If they're that comfy I might wait a little to long to get to the restroom and trip myself trying to do the loo run in those.

81jh.gif

I used to think that too. You can run in them, do yoga in them, it feels like you're wearing invisible pants!

7 minutes ago, Harmony Evergarden said:

f567981d6d42f4e5b680d88683e3461e.jpg

I'm guilty as charged with that one also..  Creed 1, Creed2, Black Panther.. I missed all the plots to those movies because I was too busy gazing..  hehehe

I loved this and want one..

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I'm guilty as charged with that one also..  Creed 1, Creed2, Black Panther.. I missed all the plots to those movies because I was too busy gazing..  hehehe

I loved this and want one..

The perfect companion.

Too bad they don't exist yet. 😞

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.