Release of personal information/Invasion of privacy

FlowerAfro

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

7 minutes ago, FlowerAfro said:

Hi so this person [redacted]inworld realeased my inworld name on their Instagram saying mean things about me and making me out to be a person who I’m not they actually took it upon themselves to release my inworld and I wanted to know is there any way of letting secondlife know?And can they do anything about it?Because there’s another account named [redacted]that said some things about me and released my Instagram and I feel like I’m just not safe on here anymore because I feel people are going to come out of the blue and attack me for no reason based on the their side of the story and without knowing the whole story I really hope theirs a solution for them basically doxing my inworld and I hope linden labs will ban their account because I don’t need this kind of things happening in my life they really make me not wanna be on here because again just don’t feel safe.

Remove all names from your post --- naming is not allowed on the forums.

If they did not release any RL info about you, then there is nothing you can do.  Since the posted the info about your inworld account on someplace that is external to SL, there is nothing that LL will do.

SL is a HUGE place.  Find new places to hang out and new people to hang out with.  Problem solved.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.