Creating East Asian, Southeast Asian, Polynesian, and African American Looks

Nuuanu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 2/27/2021 at 1:09 AM, Yuumo Ichibara said:

Some excellent recommendations here, thank you! I am East Asian but I also have an avatar for other ethnicities (one representative for each country in Miss Universe lol) and some stores I discovered through this thread (Analog Dog, No Match) have been incredibly helpful for my African, Pacific Islander, and Hapa beauty queens. It is not an image I specialize in so this was awesome. Diversity FTW!

EDITED to include my contributions:

One of my favorite creators, wattanatagun of BOATAOM (deserves more recognition IMO), specializes in high quality non-Caucasian skins, especially South Asian faces. This one here is PLOY SAI, a skin that is distinctly Thai/Vietnamese looking than the usual Japanese/Korean:

💕!! GIVE AWAY !! 💕

Also, from 23rd Feb - 5th Mar 2021 all BOM and skin appliers 50% off for the VIP group (L$99 join fee)!

I may have recommended it on another thread, but REVOUL has some nice African and Afro-Asian looking skins and hairstyles:

Revoul x Kustom9

Wow, I love these! Mine currently is Kyong skin by Pumec.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi, I thought I'd share my new Catwa Queen head look. I really like this head as it has a really cute Asian-y nose. I feel this is very close to my RL self and I really love it. I am half Vietnamese, half Euro. So much for the expensive Catya head!

Snapshot_012.png

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.