You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 72 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! Is there any horse focused sims that either do roleplaying or provide homes for feral horse avatars? Or even have a system where human avatars can adopt or own horse avatars or something? Cause lately I only see animesh pets.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't know about Horses, but I know that Ponies have a bit of a community on SL, and although it's rare, some might be accepting of a horse avatar. Unfortunately I don't think there are any good systems for riding. You might need someone to script a 'saddle' themed vehicle that both the horse and rider sit on.

(can't name sim?)  But if you are still looking for a place that your horse avatar can run around, we have four sims (sci-fi RP world set in 2590) with desert, hills, some small forested areas, etc. that you might like. Message me, I'll send you the LM.   We have a few horses actually, some owned, some feral.  Also have a couple foxes and some deer :). Mostly we have people though :)

Edited by LilyBell Snoodle
  • Like 1

Try to visit Moorcroft Eventing (also called Kintsugi Estate & Stables). They are an equestrian community on the mainland in Sansara, and some of the roleplay members are actual horse avatars. Outside roleplay, the region is worth visiting for the scenic Scottish highlands-inspired landscape.

EDITED to omit location SLURL please IM me if interested

Edited by Yuumo Ichibara
  • Like 1

Having been briefly around SL off and on for many years, may I also add you just might want to be very careful doing any searches around RPing horses. Along with the whole "just turned 18" places lurking in the hidden corners of SL, you'd be probably shocked at how easy and open some of the animal-themed stuff is to find involving horses.

And I am not speaking about Western- or equestrian-themed sims. 😉

Note: I do remember one place that has riding trails and a country theme that was really well decorated. I think it was Templeton Cove Riding & Hiking Trails.

Edited by BastetsDaughter
  • Haha 2

There's an absurdly large number of people that like riding horses around the Bellessaria regions.

Join some of the Bellesseria / Linden Home communities and ask around. Someone there might be able to point you towards what you seek.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

You are welcome at Mount Campion National Forest, it is a large mountain park that ranges over six sims.  There are numerous trails and natural meadows for a horse to enjoy.   There is also a riding club called "Charming Stables" that has stables and corrals there.   Lot's of people in the park are avid equestrians.

https://secondlife.com/destination/mount-campion-caves-national-forest

On 2/5/2021 at 3:19 PM, xLeadMarex said:

Hello! Is there any horse focused sims that either do roleplaying or provide homes for feral horse avatars? Or even have a system where human avatars can adopt or own horse avatars or something? Cause lately I only see animesh pets.

There's also an MMO called Star Stable if you can't find adequate RP in SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 72 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.