Ejected from Beachwood dance area

Anthony19822011

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having seen your pix posted in the forum in the past I'd say you're much prettier and younger-looking than your av. Hopefully that's taken as compliment or at least, as (my) truth. I know you strive for realism but we all see ourselves through different mirrors.

To the OP: How large was your spider avatar? Did it have a HUD you hadn't tested before? Is it possible when you turned around or hit a HUD button it bonked somebody, even unintentionally?

The rest has pretty much been said, on both sides of the discussion.

Jo Yardley wrote:

I don't get the whole dressing up either, making your avatar look prettier, different, or whatever.

But if people want that, go for it.

They do it for the same reason why you absolutely insist that visitors keep the dress code at your sim. They find enjoyment in it. :)

• 3 months later...

I was ejected from Phantom Rose with no warning, no reason and 15 seconds to leave, which I didn't make. If it's a restricted area, why isn't that posted? If its a pay area only, then I was able to teleport there?

Not very inviting to further participation in Second Life, but I'll be happy to stick where I'm NOT unwelcome.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.