show us your cosplay!

asteriddle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I really enjoy making cosplay avatars, and I wondered if anyone did the same here and wanted to share?

For clarification - a cosplay avatar is intended to look like a character from a pre-established media source! This can be from movies, books, games, anime, etc...

Also, try and post a picture of who you're cosplaying! Because comparison is fun : >

Here's one I recently completed of Reimu Hakurei from Touhou!

maiden.pngTh16Reimu.png

• Like 11

My avatar is actually always based on a cosplay (due to what I decided to name myself, it's a long story) that's like 10x *****tier because I like the aesthetic.

But here's one of him in normal clothes.

Unfortunately the second reason I dress like a ho is so I can cover up this awful neck seam with a collar. It doesn't quite look right with this outfit though.

The face might not be 100% accurate because I used a newer pic of the actor and because you know, sl...

3d20ac74f90215b9491ccb5f3b439b7c.jpg

romansecondlife1_134.png

• Like 7

19 hours ago, Rumancekk said:

My avatar is actually always based on a cosplay (due to what I decided to name myself, it's a long story) that's like 10x *****tier because I like the aesthetic.

But here's one of him in normal clothes.

Unfortunately the second reason I dress like a ho is so I can cover up this awful neck seam with a collar. It doesn't quite look right with this outfit though.

The face might not be 100% accurate because I used a newer pic of the actor and because you know, sl...

3d20ac74f90215b9491ccb5f3b439b7c.jpg

romansecondlife1_134.png

Wow... you did an awesome job.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.