Outbound HTTP Bad Gateway (502) errors again.

Phate Shepherd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

19 hours ago, Phate Shepherd said:

So, I suspect my hosting service may be firewalling some of the new aws IP addresses. Since the proxy host is round robbin, how can I figure out which IP address is blocked since it is no longer the simulator IP address.

I do not believe LL is going to be making most of their or all of their aws ip scheme for us to know,  I think everything is also randomly assigned so no one ip will stay with the host/sim for long.

1 minute ago, Phate Shepherd said:

The problem is, my hosting service is... well... crap, and I need to change to another. Until that happens, I typically need to know the exact IP address of the proxy host for them to remove the block.

LL is using a different ip range setup this time, it's not locked in like the last bunch were,  I'm sorry.

On 2/4/2021 at 11:36 AM, Phate Shepherd said:

So, I suspect my hosting service may be firewalling some of the new aws IP addresses. Since the proxy host is round robbin, how can I figure out which IP address is blocked since it is no longer the simulator IP address.

Has enabling the new HTTP_EXTENDED_ERROR parameter for llHTTPRequest() helped any?

• Like 1

On 2/5/2021 at 4:39 PM, Lucia Nightfire said:

Has enabling the new HTTP_EXTENDED_ERROR parameter for llHTTPRequest() helped any?

Ohh.... I didn't know that had been implemented. It won't help with the reports I am getting from existing users, but I can at least visit their region and use a test rig to see if there is more info provided.

Thanks!

Edited by Phate Shepherd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.