How have a job......

MrGabo13

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,i m curious how can i find a job....in RL i m expert in fight sports( Karate,kickboxing,thai,boxe etc...)and in Money loan..in sport carreer in RL i m a professional world Champion and in Money loan an entrepreneur.....
Someone can help me understand what kind of job i probably will be able to do??
Thanks a lot
Gabo

Hello Gabo. At first it is no necessary to work in SL. Already mentioned some unskilled and skilled jobs. What you can do? What you like to do?  After that, if you decide that you want to work choose a job with which you have fun. Don't make a job just to earn some lindens. You can read the topics in this category, usually people are looking for new staff. Also often in world when you visit places there are application boxes. If you are interested you click them, you get an application form and you following the instuctions included. Also contact your friends who already work and ask to help you more. Maybe it is possible to work with them. Good luck.

Most job opportunities presented to you by other residents pay nowhere near real-world wages. Sometimes you can probably earn more in a slave factory in Asia. Naturally there are exceptions, but nearly always the most worthwhile job is to work for yourself. If you are ready to invest a lot, buying a sim (or a few) and renting land to others can be very profitable when done properly. You do not want to get into the land business if you don't know exactly what you are doing, though. You can lose quite a lot of money. Also learning how to build, script or create other content can pay off really well, but requires a LOT of excercise and at least some talent.

If you are only looking to have a job for fun, you can consider the sorts of jobs that the others listed. Being a DJ can be very enjoyable if you have it in you, for example, and they are always needed. But I must say, under no circumstances should you try to start lending money to people in Second Life. It is very likely that you won't get paid back, and Linden Lab (the admins) couldn't care less as usual. Actually I'm not sure if moneylending is even legal in SL...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.