You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello im leia. Im looking for a boyfriend that may lead into being my husband on secondlife. You must be real laid back, sexy, honest. I do have one child with a father who is no longer around.. I hope that won't be a problem. Other than that I've been blessed. I'm a very blunt woman I take no mess. I'm laid back goofy. Smart very loyal and courageous. I enjoy to laugh. Also if you keep my attention then we going to be great. Also I love to educate myself also Work shop movies cooking hanging with my family and friends sing drawing listening to music i love nature painting i enjoy sports and playing them at times lol video games are my fave too . I love reading the most. Comment your inworld information if your interested. Thanks 😊

Edited by MizzFeisty
Had to fix

4 minutes ago, MizzFeisty said:

Im looking for second life relationship. Im just very outspoken and very blunt about myself and what I want in my life. No gimmicks you know all facts. 

Your profile did mention not being free?  Is that as in already in a relationship or the guy will need to spend money on you?  That's sort of a major thing either way.

The forums are a very small group of SL residents but I wish you luck..

• Thanks 1

Oh I was meaning like just for sexual purposes.  Guys just want sex and my body is my treasure so meaning you want me u take all of me just not a piece of me for free. Im a package not a letter lolll

• Like 1

i think saying you have a child is ok. Children are always good

would question saying that their dad is a deadbeat tho. True he might be, but you saying this in an introduction says quite a bit about how you are willing to slam others when they don't measure up to your expectations

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I took the remark about the deadbeat dad as an example of  "I'm a very blunt woman I take no mess".   

The whole mention of the child and the dad did confuse me though, as to whether that was referring to a real life family situation, or a family RP situation in SL.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/3/2021 at 2:53 AM, MizzFeisty said:

Hello im leia. Im looking for a boyfriend that may lead into being my husband on secondlife. You must be real laid back, sexy, honest. I do have one child with a father who is no longer around.. I hope that won't be a problem. Other than that I've been blessed. I'm a very blunt woman I take no mess. I'm laid back goofy. Smart very loyal and courageous. I enjoy to laugh. Also if you keep my attention then we going to be great. Also I love to educate myself also Work shop movies cooking hanging with my family and friends sing drawing listening to music i love nature painting i enjoy sports and playing them at times lol video games are my fave too . I love reading the most. Comment your inworld information if your interested. Thanks 😊

here it is hit or miss.  probably more miss that hit.  I would check out some dating groups in SL  I always mention them because I dated in SL from them and had the best luck.  Especially with my current SL partner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.