Bellisseria Anniversary Photo Contest

PrudenceAnton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello fellow Bellisserians,

In our last contest for the Bellisseria 2nd Anniversary video, we're asking participants to take a 'Neighborhood photo' to be used as the video's 'cover photo' with credit to the photographer.  Photos must be new, never before published and taken inside Bellisseria continent.  There will be 1 winner selected.  The winner must hold off publishing and/or sharing their photograph until after the Bellisseria 2nd Anniversary video is published on April 15, 2021.  The Winner is giving consent for us to use their photo as we wish, to celebrate and promote Bellisseria's Linden Lab premium homes, with credit given to the photographers' work.  If you'd like to enter, please provide the following and return your entry to me in a notecard in world ( PrudenceAnton )

-----------------------------------

Title notecard:  Bellisseria Anniversary Photo Contest (SL Legacy name)

Only 1 Entry per person

Second Life Legacy Name:
Second Life Display Name:
Landmark location of photograph:
Full permissions photograph Entry:
(Please do not add any text to your photograph)

Deadline is February 28, 2021.

-----------------------------------
Neighborhood photo reference below.

Last year's photograph:  

Bellisseria 1 Year Anniversary

Still photo art by: Elora Lunasea

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

@PrudenceAnton fyi, I was never credited with last years submission within the video which was a condition of me allowing its use.

I assume it was an oversight but for this year, someone needs to make sure that credit is made as promised to avoid disappointment.

@Elora LunaseaHi Elora. I do regret that your name did not end up at the end of the video in its credits. You have always had your name in credits on the video's information detail below the video since its premiere.  The mishap happened when I was piecing the film scenes together and at the last minute, 1 day before its premiere, I discovered I had the wrong date on the Anniversary photo of April 17, 2019, instead of April 15, 2019. During the editing of fixing that, I missed adding your name at the end credits again and quickly uploaded the video to get it processed in time for its premiere.  Ever since that mishap,  I try to be sure that I double check my work and see if I have credited the proper people for assisting in still photo work and sometimes sound mixes.

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

We want to thank all those that submitted their photos to this contest. We had some really beautiful entries, which made the decision difficult.

But we have a winner. Thank you Giselle Lacombe for your beautiful entry. We'll all see her photo at the beginning of the Bellisseria 2nd Anniversary Video which premieres on April 15th, 2021. See you then! - Pru

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.