What would you choose? superpower/music/tv show

Nynali

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Superpower: Environmental Adaptation so I can move to Mars.

Music: Philadelphia Philharmonic Orchestra  c. 1970s   I came this || close to playing for the Jr. Philharmonic which would have given me an excellent shot at a seat on the main. I blame Picard.

TV Series: Star Trek: Voyager  They made it home. They got to go home

On 2/2/2021 at 8:41 AM, Nynali said:

If you could have ONE SUPERPOWER, what would that be and why. 

If you could only listen to ONE MUSICIAN/ BAND 4ever, who would that be and why.

If you could be absorbed into the world of ONE TV SHOW 4ever, what would that be and why. 

Superpower 

Fountain of Youth, i.e. the ability to turn back time and end pain

One Musician

Bob Dylan

One TV Show

A home shopping channel as I'm a designer and I love looking at and being inspired by other's designs, use of color, etc....so I'd be a designer on the show.

Edited by FairreLilette

• 4 weeks later...

Superpower- Shape reality at will and create my own altered reality AKA: Schizophrenia

Music- 2 Cellos for now probably I will keep listening classic music remake.

Show- I need suggestion alternatives for Breaking Bad (somewhat dram series but also interesting story) / Fringe (mixed sci-fi I think.)

7 minutes ago, RunawayBunny said:

Superpower- Shape reality at will and create my own altered reality AKA: Schizophrenia

Music- 2 Cellos for now probably I will keep listening classic music remake.

Show- I need suggestion alternatives for Breaking Bad (somewhat dram series but also interesting story) / Fringe (mixed sci-fi I think.)

Dexter is an interesting show.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Alignment with higher things. It all start here, really, with determined intent because these sorts of journeys rarely go quite as envisioned at the start!

I suppose I could start with the low-hanging fruit, telepathy. So easy, you can see life all around doing it. Then, I mean, being an actual metamorph would be something, or, failing that, being able to ride on passing soaring birds or a cat for a time might be an extension worth appreciating.

Transdimensional travel, or the ability to see, interact with, and enter or become part of hidden worlds as fitting; to assume different perspectives about life entirely. 

Time skills. Not sure what to wish for, more time would be good, less lost time as a runner-up? Peace with the time I've got either way.

• Like 1

Superpower: Conjuring so I can create say a stealth vehicle out of thin-air and do some snazzy *****e.

Music: Video-game OSTs for sure, something for everyone. The most creative music, that despite the era never gets old. People in particular? Most likely Nintendo themselves.

TV Show: Eh... I don't really watch TV much anymore but Sonic Boom I guess? Love the self-aware humour in that.

Superpower: I've always been partial to Force Choking. 

cwsF662.gif?noredirect

Music: Rammstein. Not that I listen to them exclusively, by any stretch of the imagination, but I've been an avid fan for more than two thirds of my life.

520581de6b38d0ccceef1cb2d7c627ae.gif

TV-show: Stargate. SG-1. It has everything you could ever want out of a TV show!

a215b6641f74c6c14536a9513d6b92fa.gif

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.