Superbowl!

Rat Luv

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 796 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

LOL...watched the Wales vs Ireland rugby match earlier and didn't understand it, but they all chase the ball...this is more like three people chasing the ball and the rest just pushing each other on the sides O.o

I've worked it out: it's just the BBC using the CBS stream but cutting back to the UK studio and this annoying guy laughing...>:(

• Haha 1

Oh Chiefs are doing well at bringing the Buccaneers down ETA but Buccaneers just scored! Well done!

ETA I'm worried the BBC won't show The Weeknd performance but go back to the UK studio for more chat...does anyone know any guaranteed half time free streams plz?

ETA They didn't even show us the US national anthem earlier...watching it on YT now...too busy showing us the BBC man being annoying :(

Edited by Rat Luv

Wish I could see the US commercials instead of the BBC studio :(

ETA If anyone thinks I'm just going nuts, the BBC was taking NFL questions from viewers and the only one the UK BBC guy read out was "Someone just asked why my socks don't match my suit"!? Why bother broadcasting it if you're just going to treat it like a big joke?

ETA: Oh BBC confirmed they WILL show the half-time show :)

Edited by Rat Luv

Oh half-time starting! 

ETA some great fireworks shots..and weird bit where he went down a tunnel and got mobbed by people wearing his clothes with bandages around their faces...but cool set so far B|

Edited by Rat Luv

On 2/7/2021 at 3:35 AM, Ceka Cianci said:

I'm just gonna shoot from the hip because I honestly have no idea about either team or even watch professional football, unless it's the Bears playing..

I'll pick Tampa in Tampa blowing out the chiefs by the third quarter.. 38 to 10 for the final score.. hehehe

I got pretty close hehehe

6 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

I fell asleep right after my last post 💤. Oh well, all my predictions were wrong! 

I was rooting for the Chiefs but didn't know what was happening half the time.

Basically, Tampa Bay's defense was too good and KC couldn't score a touchdown.

Did you get to see the halftime show over there?

5 hours ago, Janet Voxel said:

Basically, Tampa Bay's defense was too good and KC couldn't score a touchdown.

Did you get to see the halftime show over there?

We saw The Weeknd's performance but think they cut out other bits so they could go back to the BBC studio...which was a shame.

• 11 months later...

Superbowl is coming again! I have to be honest, I only stayed up late for the last one because it was lockdown 😀 I will be at my nan's next weekend so probably won't watch it...

But who will win? The LA Rams or the Cincinnati Bengals? Does anyone here support either one? Eminem and Dr Dre will be playing at half time.

17 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

Superbowl is coming again! I have to be honest, I only stayed up late for the last one because it was lockdown 😀 I will be at my nan's next weekend so probably won't watch it...

But who will win? The LA Rams or the Cincinnati Bengals? Does anyone here support either one? Eminem and Dr Dre will be playing at half time.

I'm from Ohio so I suppose I should be hoping Cincinnati wins?  🤔

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maryanne Solo said:

I've  always had incredibly sensitive hearing ^^ but maybe that isn't the actual problem. 🤪🙄

I do too...I have to turn YT and streams down really low or it hurts...was annoying last year as the BBC coverage was awful but the presenter also kept yelling in the studio, not even during the game, and he was louder than the US commentator 😐

2 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I'm from Ohio so I suppose I should be hoping Cincinnati wins?  🤔

Well...it is the Chinese new year of the tiger! 🐯

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

Eminem and Dr Dre will be playing at half time?

That should be interesting.. I'll take Dr Dre winning in a blowout, 72 to 3.

Seriously though, I didn't even know what teams are playing until you mentioned them and don't even know when the game is..

I'll take the Bengals winning by two touchdowns.. I'm totally shooting from the hip, because I haven't a clue about NFL football.. hehehe

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ayeleeon said:

I am originally from St. Louis, the Rams moved there in 1995, then abandoned the city in 2015. For this reason I will be rooting for the Bengals.

I'm a Patriots fan but rooting for the Bengals since they are underdogs and I really like that they beat the Chiefs xD.

• Like 2

I didn't even know who was playing this year until I read your post -- and I still don't know when the game is, nor do I care.  My husband and I neither one care for football.  The only time any football is being watched on my TV is when my daughter comes to visit.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 796 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.