Account says "Billing Unavailable"

FurryPawLife

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was hoping to purchase some lindens today only to be greeted with "Billing Unavailable" at the top with no way to purchase. Not sure what's going on because my partner and seemingly nobody else is having this issue. I have billing information set up on my profile and I've bought lindens countless times before and I've never had this issue. Any ideas for what might be wrong?

1 answer to this question

5 hours ago, FurryPawLife said:

I was hoping to purchase some lindens today only to be greeted with "Billing Unavailable" at the top with no way to purchase. Not sure what's going on because my partner and seemingly nobody else is having this issue. I have billing information set up on my profile and I've bought lindens countless times before and I've never had this issue. Any ideas for what might be wrong?

I had this issue last night, and it turned out to be because I was using Firefox. When I logged into my account using Chrome I could access the L$ purchase page.

Caveat: I didn't disable all of my Firefox Extensions to check if it was one of those, so I can't guarantee that it was Firefox itself, so if you're not using Firefox, check your extensions instead. Usually it'll be something like an ad-blocker rule causing the issue. Case in point: if any merchant on Marketplace uses 'ad' in their image file name, Adblock Plus and uBlock Origin would sometimes stop the image from loading (which is why I disabled Adblock and uBlock for Marketplace).

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.