Please suggest good AO shops!!

Karina Leborski

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1179 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Karina Leborski said:

I see a lot of almost-still AOs on girls, it looks very nice & calm, but any shop I go & try, it is always much more movements than I want. Please, tell me where to get those beautiful almost pose-like AO stand for HUD. Thanks!!

If you are looking for a complete ao and not interested in building your own, Voir has a bento ao called almost still or something like that.

• Thanks 2

If you are looking for static stand poses with breathing and some slight movement, Anaposes, OMY and I think Stun has them for men. But these are not full AOs. I have never in my full 14 years of SL found a premade AO that didn't have something that irked me  about it. So even if I ever bought a full one, I usually ended up breaking it up and making my own override. I realize that is not for everyone too. It can be especially tedious if you are trying to use a hud outside of the Firestorm built in one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, KanzulR said:

Its Just To Get Help My Lady..

:)

btw,how to add Aos to a full AO i already have? can anyone please suggest a topic or site to get some info

Many AOs come with a note card that tells how to add animations.

The basic AO uses a note card inside itself to list the animations and categorize them. The basic format of the note card is usually obvious and easy to replicate. So you drop the animation in the AO and edit the note card.

Make your changes in a copy of the AO. If the AO is No-Mod, you need a different AO.

Firestorm's build-in AO allows you to use links, which is handy for No-Copy animations, which I suggest you avoid ever buying.

Edited by Nalates Urriah
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Many AOs come with a note card that tells how to add animations.

The basic AO uses a note card inside itself to list the animations and categorize them. The basic format of the note card is usually obvious and easy to replicate. So you drop the animation in the AO and edit the note card.

Make your changes in a copy of the AO. If the AO is No-Mod, you need a different AO.

Firestorm's build-in AO allows you to use links, which is handy for No-Copy animations, which I suggest you avoid ever buying.

Thank you so much.

So the note card is the key.

Il try that and update here if i get into any issues.

Thanks again Fam.❤❤❤

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1179 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.