Sky Fighter Wings Concept

HenryCrawford

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In the Sky Fighters novella/novel series, many of the characters train in battle and thus, 'advance' to higher Level Stages. At a certain Stage, their bodies grow out wings, which they can use to fly with. As they continue to gradually grow older and stronger, their wings grow larger and more elaborate in time. Naturally, this enables them to fly faster and further than they would be able to, otherwise. These wings are typically white and feathered, similar to the wings of an angel, rather than of a bat. My goal (Just in time for my RL birthday and SL rez-day) is to create a set of wings, which work similarly to those in my series.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I plan to sell unlimited copies of this project in the Second Life Marketplace. However, due to the complex nature of it, I would need both a builder/designer and a scripter in order for this project to be realized. As of this date, I already have a scripter, so now, I need a builder. Both parties will be paid AT LEAST 5,000 Lindens up-front, plus a commission percentage of the profits I make from selling them in my Marketplace Shop. Contact me in-world for details.

This concept will showcase the wings at 5 different Level Stages, which have titles. To start off, the avatar will be asked to select one of the following Elements: Thunder, Wind, Fire, Light, Dark, Water, or Earth. After this is done, and at the lowest Stage, Aquarian Stage, the wings come with no particular bonuses, and the wings are on the small side, but still large enough to enable flight, logically. An avatar would have to wear these wings for 15 minutes before they would advance to the next Level Stage.

The next stage, Mohawk Stage, allows the wings to grow slightly larger, while also allowing the use of the Super Speed Spell, which not only would allow one's avatar to fly twice as fast as normal, but also allow them to sprint on the ground, twice as fast as normal. This ability can be used for up to 1 minute, before expiring. After this, it needs to recharge for a minute before being used again. Unlocking this Level Stage should require the wings to be worn for at least 30 minutes and for the Super Speed Spell to be used at least 3 times. This would prevent power-leveling. Of course, an avatar could also downgrade to this previous Level Stage, but considering the perk they've just gained, why in blue blazes would they want to?

At the next Level Stage, JUPITER Stage, the wings once again grow just a tad larger. A few of the feathers gain a certain color, depending on the Element which the avatar selected when first wearing them. This color would be blue for Thunder, green for Wind, red for Fire, yellow for Light, purple for Dark, turquoise for Water, and orange for Earth. This also allows for the use of the Flicker Speed Spell, which allows one's avatar to fly and sprint on the ground three times faster than normal. Using the Flicker Speed would enable the avatar to create after-images' of themselves while running or flying due to the increased speed at which their body is moving. This ability can be used for up to 5 minutes before timing out. After this, it needs to recharge for 3 minutes before being used again. Unlocking this Level Stage should require the wings to be worn for at least 45 minutes, and for the Flicker Speed Spell to be used at least 4 times. This would prevent further power-leveling and/or god-modding. Of course, an avatar could also downgrade to this previous Level Stage, or any other, but considering the perks they've just gained, why in blue blazes would they want to?

At the next Level Stage, MASTER Stage, the wings once again grow a tad larger. This time around, the upper, outer tips grow a 'spike-feather', which curves up and out, slightly. In addition to this, a few more of the feathers gain a second Elemental color, in addition to the first one gained at JUPITER Stage. This color would be yellow for Thunder, turquoise for Wind, orange for Fire, green for Light, red for Dark, purple for Water, and blue for Earth. And finally, the avatar would also be able to utilize the Light Speed Spell, which would allow them to fly and sprint on the ground a whopping 4 times faster than normal! Utilizing Light Speed would envelop the would-be Sky Fighter-Avatar in a thin, but powerful comet-like stream of medium-purple light. Due to the insane speed at which an avatar would be moving, this ability can only be used for up to 3 minutes before timing out. After this, it requires 5 minutes of re-charging time. Unlocking this Level Stage should require the wings to be worn for at least 60  minutes, and for the Flicker Speed Spell to be used at least 5 times. This would prevent still further power-leveling and/or god-modding. Of course, an avatar could also downgrade to this previous Level Stage, or any other, but considering the perks they've just gained, why in blue blazes would they want to? All other abilities from all previous Level Stages can also be used (Such as Flicker Speed). Just click on the wings and select the ability from the blue menu which appears to use it.

Upon reaching the final Level Stage, MASTER Stage SUPREME, the wings would be at their largest possible size, which would probably be far larger than they were when an avatar first started using them. Plus, the upper, outer 'spike-feather' tips would extend further, and curl into a full-on spiral-shape! In addition to this, a final few more of the feathers gain a third Elemental color, in addition to the first two previously-gained. Of course, after all these colors introduced, a few feathers on their wings would still remain white. As for the third Elemental colored feathers, they would be red for Thunder, blue for Wind, yellow for Fire, turquoise for Light, orange for Dark, green for Water, and purple for Earth. And last, but certainly not least of all, the Sky Fighter-Avatar using these epic wings would be able to Summon a Spiraling-Lance in their right hand, and use it and their Light Speed Spell to unleash the all-powerful Flying Spindle Attack!! This epic spell inflicts 50% of LL-Damage and can be used up to 3 times in rapid-succession, before needing to re-charge. To use it, make sure there is an avatar within 20 meters of you, then click on the wings and select Flying Spindle Attack! Then, click on any avatar within this range to unleash it! When using the Flying Spindle Attack, your avatar will appear similar to when they utilize the Light Speed Spell, however, instead of their stream being colored medium-purple, it (And the Spindle-Lance they Summon just before unleashing it) are the same color as the Element they selected when first equipping their wings...For instance blue for Thunder, green for Wind, red for Fire, and so on. All other abilities from all previous Level Stages can also be used (Such as Flicker Speed and Light Speed). Just click on the wings and select the ability from the blue menu which appears to use it. Of course, an avatar could also downgrade to this previous Level Stage, or any other, but considering all of the awesome perks they've just gained, there's no way they'd want to!

I think this covers everything. Let me know if I've left anything out and if you want to aid me or not.

Cheers from Henry - 2nd NOTICE: While I am fully-able to follow this forum thread, the best way to contact me would be to send me an IM and/or note-card in-world. Thanks for understanding!

Edited by HenryCrawford
Adding a little more new information.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.