"Do you look like your avatar IRL?"

alienaisha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

my avatar:

Hi ted Cruz here. Three months on HRT how do i look? : transgendercirclejerk

[image description: a pair of huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big ol' tonhongerekoogers bonkhonagahoogs. humongous hungolomghononoloughongous boobs photoshopped onto the zodiac killer.]

Edited by nyahrou
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, PermaRuthed said:

I'm as chic in RL as I am in SL.

BigPimpin.thumb.png.bcf83370de84799f8aaaae35d3b08647.png

Loving it!! Styling. We should go shopping together sometime.~

My current avatar actually looks like me, but I'd only ever get that question when I had my big titty small-waisted impossible-proportion'd anime avatar.

I sometimes wear glasses in RL, My avatar sometimes wears glasses in SL. Everything else is minor details, so yeah I look just like my avatar.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I sometimes wear glasses in RL, My avatar sometimes wears glasses in SL. Everything else is minor details, so yeah I look just like my avatar.

Next hot woman I see wearing glasses, I will scream, "TALLLIITTHAAAA!" and offer her a big hug.

• Haha 1

If I turn off the ridiculous tit physics and scale my height down to something that's not Amazonian, then there are some minor similarities between her (my avatar) and I. If you squint.

• Haha 1

Wanted to give a serious answer but laughed my ass  of reading the other answers 😅

Well, I'm gonna try anyway. My friends in RL recognise me when they see my avatar, but they also say that I look like I go to the gym everyday (which I refuse in RL) and I have also undergone a major rejuvenation treatment.

The side of my profile is the same as in RL: high forehead and a large but straight nose. Easy characteristics to make the avatar look a bit similar.

Edited by archangel969
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.